Closed Thread
Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mummymaybe - Can understand you being frustrated at your chances being reduced hun but hopefully all will go to plan and you wont need anny further action or IVF, Good luck with everything x

Excited1 - Amazing news hun so happy for you, looks like those boobs were tender for a reason hun. Hope you are enjoying a mini celebration tonight x

jeb8303 - Great news on the follies hun, good luck for Monday's EPU.

AFM - Think this TWW is going to be quite difficult knowing that its an IVF cycle and there is actually an embryo inside of me. think I will need to stay away from mr google and try and stay sane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    AFM - Think this TWW is going to be quite difficult knowing that its an IVF cycle and there is actually an embryo inside of me. think I will need to stay away from mr google and try and stay sane.
    @Heyside ah Dr Google - a wealth of information at times, but can also drive you utterly crazy! 😊
    When is your BT? Will you POAS beforehand? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - any sign of AF yet?? I feel for you Hun as my AF was almost 3 weeks late and drove me absolutely nuts. I hope she shows soon....as in tonight! xx

@jeb8303 - bloods, follies and lining all sounding great! Wishing you the very best of luck for Monday

@mummymaybe - it's true that you do need to have 100% faith in your FS so it is worth thinking about. Don't lose hope over your IUI, I know plenty of people who have had success with it, including myself! Goodluck Hun xx

@Excited1 - massive congratulations!! You give the rest of us hope!

@Heyside - you know I'm cheering for your BFP! xx

Goodluck to everyone I've missed!

AFM - cd6, 4th day of injections. Felt really crook last night - migraine, nausea and dizziness but feeling better today....just a slight morning sickness type of feeling (go figure). Not sure if it's the increased dose of FSH as I've never had side affects from all 6 of my FSH/IUI cycles or if it's just my Metformin giving me grief which happens every now and then. Anyone feel/ felt this so early into their injections??
    Last edited by Ladydee; 20-09-2014 at 19:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Excited1 !! Such fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I hear ya sista! I'm driving DH insane with talk about embryos and stages and cell division haha it's all I can think about! I'm back at work tomorrow which is both good & bad - good distraction, but I'm a barista and Sunday is hectic so I'm also anxious about taking it easy. FS said to go about as normal but I just don't want to take risks. TWW - only 2 days down - this is going to feel like forever haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I hope you don't mind a late comer, I started my first IVF cycle (long protocol) in August, and I could use the company of people who understand this crazy ride. I've just had my trigger shot and have egg pick up on Monday morning.
    I have PCOS but was blessed with a son via ovulation induction three years ago (after two years trying and a miscarriage) we were thrown a curve ball last year as my hubby has developed antisperm antibodies, so between the two of us there wasn't much hope, however due to our son and my first pregnancy my FS wanted to give OI a few goes first as it's less invasive, I respond well to OI with FSH injections, but alas those swimmers just aren't making it, so here we are. I
    feel happy that I've finally given myself my last injection after giving them for 33 days, but nervous about the next steps.
    Off to read and catch up on the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @Scootyboots!
    @jaybu84 & @Heyside I google stuff now and come across links that I've already clicked on (and forgotten) I get horribly obsessive.
    @JeB8308 Glad your orgalutran slip up wasn't a big deal
    @Ladydee hope you feel better soon, I'm sure the mix of metformin and FSH can't be great! I have had a few headaches this round.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Scootyboots - I had my trigger at 8pm tonight ready to EPU on Monday morning. I'm nervous, excited, scared....

I'm excited because I think this time it will actually work but scared because it's our 3rd fresh cycle and I'm nervous and fearful that we might not get a 5 day blasto...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bongely - I'm glad it wasn't too bad either... Just can't wait for Monday because my poor ovaries are so full and big!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 - good luck for Monday! Must be so uncomfortable for you 😳