Closed Thread
Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - Sorry for being MIA just havent felt like doing anything at all. After the chemical pregnancy just trying to get over being quiet disheartened by it all and still waiting for AF to show up somehow I think it will be another month away as I only just stopped bleeding after 20 days of it i'm so glad its finally stopped. I think next cycle will probably not be till October. Is there an October thread yet? Will probably do a fresh IVF cycle again and try to get some more eggs have one frozen but FS suggested keeping it as it was a really good quality one so he said if planning on having more kids to try and get a few good frozen embbies. FS also mentioned putting FSH injections down from 225iu to a lower does to try and get some better quality eggs had 12 follies with 15 eggs collected and 11 fertlised and 2 made it to 5 days. Did anyone else have their dose lowered and was it a better result?

@Bongley Good luck with your cycle hoping this dose works for you and dosen't overstimulate.

@babygirl7 me too playing the waiting game for AF so fustrating.

@Heyside Good luck in your TWW and to staying sane hope it goes fast for you. Hoping your embbies keep growing away.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Twinkley sorry to hear you've been doing it really tough hun 😞 I had my dose lowered but that was due to high Estrogen levels.
    Hoping that a new, more successful chapter begins for you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Twinkley

Sorry its been a rotten time for you. 20 days of bleeding is just awful. You could ask for provera to bring your period along or would you rather wait for it naturally?

I don't think there is an october thread yet but many of us here are going over into october anyway.

Stocking up on frozen embies sounds like a good idea. I wish I could have done that, all my embryos are too cr@p Fresh transfer, medicated cycle each time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry been a bit quiet- am very anxious about BT Tom and having lots of ups and downs. Have extremely sore boobs which I think could either be just before AF with all the meds or could be a positive.

Hope those that had their embies transferred are feeling ok and all other sniffing/ jabbing etc are going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 sore boobs are a great sign!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Excited1.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies

Hope you are all tracking well?

EPU set for 8am on Monday - trigger tonight at 8pm.

At my blood test and scan yesterday my oestrogen was at 9686 (which was after 12 days of jabs), I have 19 follicles ranging from 18mm-28mm and my lining is about 10.7.

My ovaries are that big that the FN had trouble finding my uterus to measure the lining 😱

Last night I took my last Gonal f

Drama with my orgalutran however - when I was taking it out of those stupid packets they are in I pulled the plunger part out.. Argh! So when I put it back in and took the cover off the needle some of the injection shot out. I quickly put the cover back on and then had to quickly take it off and inject before I lost anymore - I reckon between the liquid that shot out and the liquid in the cap I lost a quarter to the most a half. So of course I have been worried that what I got in wasn't enough and my body will start to release my eggs early - I know it won't make much difference losing some of the liquid this late in the game but it's one of those annoying worries.

Nightmarish cramping today - cannot wait for a drug free day tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 could u ring the nurse this morning and tell her about the orgalutran.? Might put your mind at ease so you don't have to think about it all weekend.. I know what you mean about the worry though, when I did my trigger some of it accidentally dribbled out all over my hand before I injected it, and I was so worried that my eggs would be affected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been quietly sitting on the sidelines. Had my IUI yesterday and an still very sore, I didn't realise how much it would hurt!

Feeling pretty deflated after 14 days of injections to only have an IUI. FS said 15% chance where as IVF would have been about 45%.

We are trying decide if we stick with current FS or change, after 2 failed cycles I think I'm loosing faith.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I've been quietly sitting on the sidelines. Had my IUI yesterday and an still very sore, I didn't realise how much it would hurt!

Feeling pretty deflated after 14 days of injections to only have an IUI. FS said 15% chance where as IVF would have been about 45%.

We are trying decide if we stick with current FS or change, after 2 failed cycles I think I'm loosing faith.
    Sorry you're doing it tough @mummymaybe I understand you'd be feeling pretty pessimistic. Hopefully you get a good surprise.

A friend of mine had 0/8 fertilise on her first round and then 1/8 fertilise on her second so she was similarly pretty pessimistic but amazingly she's pregnant right now from that embryo so it is possible to get lucky when you've only got a slim chance. Fingers crossed for you.