Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissa081 oh hun how sad 😞 Really sorry to hear. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jaybu84 - I am def with you about not getting hopes us through our first IVF but def very hard not to get excited. Good luck for today hun and by this afternoon we will both be PUPO. As for telling other people what we are going through we have told no one at all no family or friends. I think you have to do what you need to do personally to cope, for me and DH we are staying pretty calm and collected about the whole thing and taking it in our stride, however if I think we had let people know what we are going through the constant questions and people being caring and considerate around us would send me into a blubbering mess! Where as for others the support from others help.

Babygirl 7 - Hope af turns up soon.

Wannabeamumma2014 - So sorry to hear hun big hugs

Lissa081 - So sorry hun, devastating news, take time for yourself over the weekend hun big hugs

AFM - Excited that I will be PUPO in 5 hours time, first time we will have even got close to pregnancy. Started my pessaries last night and crinone gel this morning, wasn't as bad as I thought which is good, enjoyed the extra half hour in bed to be honest lol! Ovaries feeling a little more sensitive this morning and have put on around 2kg, still not too bad though just tender. Keeping up with the water and salt to try and beat any OHSS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 oh no! My last cycle was cancelled and it was just awful. Hope the next couple of months speed by for you.
    @Wannabeamumma2014 I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has AF arrived yet @babygirl7 ? Any pupo girls feeling any nigglings?

Had my first scan today and was totally relieved to see first 7 follicles on the left and then 11 on the right so things are back on track. I was worried after they increased my dose on wednesday (from 125 to 175). The biggest was 13 so I'm thinking trigger on tuesday rather than monday but who knows with the increased dose.

good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley glad to hear hun. Will you have another scan on Mon? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last cycle was cancelled too @lissa081 its so disappointing, hope you can bounce back and the wait isn't too long

Had my first proper scan today too @Bongley am on day 11. Had 5 on right and 1 on left all between 10 and 14mm so expecting a few more days of jabs for me. Feeling really fat and bloaty the last 2 days, pretty uncomfortable. Am totally paranoid and feel like I can't rub the crampy spots coz that just makes me look pregnant with my swollen belly so have to wait til no one is watching.....hahaha #ivfproblems

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley glad to hear hun. Will you have another scan on Mon? xx
    @KayzB yes, more bloods and US on mon and that's when they'll decide the trigger day. I have had 3 cycles and 30ish eggs picked up this year. Hope there is a good one in this next batch......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by puppystellasmum View Post
    My last cycle was cancelled too @lissa081 its so disappointing, hope you can bounce back and the wait isn't too long

Had my first proper scan today too @Bongley am on day 11. Had 5 on right and 1 on left all between 10 and 14mm so expecting a few more days of jabs for me. Feeling really fat and bloaty the last 2 days, pretty uncomfortable. Am totally paranoid and feel like I can't rub the crampy spots coz that just makes me look pregnant with my swollen belly so have to wait til no one is watching.....hahaha #ivfproblems

Sent from my HTC_PO582

@puppystellasmum any idea of your pick up date yet? looks like we both might be next week by the size of your follies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post

@puppystellasmum any idea of your pick up date yet? looks like we both might be next week by the size of your follies
    Not sure yet @Bongley am waiting for the call. I reckon I'll have to go back Monday for another BT and US and then I might know, hopefully later next week.

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    As suspected, they're upping my gonalf dose to 200 and another BT and US in Monday....estrogen is at 368, is that good or bad?

Sent from my HTC_PO582