Closed Thread
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    welcome @ScubaGal and @amiracle4me I think my TWW will be going over into October at this rate. Testing on my birthday mm-mmm, that'll be fun.

I think all my positive vibes got quashed in the last 2 cycles!
    Yeah @Bongley let's be un-positive vibes together. As my FS says "negative thinking isn't a very effective contraceptive so if you can't think positive that's ok. It's about putting a good embryo in the right place".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ScubaGal and thank you for your positive @Helsbaby
    @Bongley you never know .. it could be the best birthday present EVER !!

Sorry to hear about your loss @ScubaGal .. no one can make you feel better, but I hope you find some comfort and here is to September being your positive month too.

We really should start a list of who's starting what and when as our group is growing and I'm going to lose track I'm sure

Oh positive thinking challenge is testing me today !! Just keeping that smile going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ScubaGal and thank you for your positive @Helsbaby

@Bongley you never know .. it could be the best birthday present EVER !!

Sorry to hear about your loss @ScubaGal .. no one can make you feel better, but I hope you find some comfort and here is to September being your positive month too.

We really should start a list of who's starting what and when as our group is growing and I'm going to lose track I'm sure

Oh positive thinking challenge is testing me today !! Just keeping that smile going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Here's a list - if you want to modify your first post in the thread and copy this in there - that way we can always find it and you could update it as things move along with transfer dates/TWW etc.

Roll Call

Waiting to start:
    @bubblesandsqueaks (donor cycle)
    @IBelieve (donor cycle)
    @Bongley (fresh)
    @puppystellasmum (fresh)
    @spotsmum (donor)
    @Ladydee (first cycle)
    @Heyside (first cycle)
    @MissBell (down reg cycle)
    @Amie99 (4th cycle)
    @amiracle4me (FET)
    @Littleve (FET)
    @ScubaGal (FET)

Last edited by ScubaGal; 13-08-2014 at 11:39.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-08-2014),bubblesandsqueaks  (13-08-2014),Heyside  (13-08-2014),IBelieve  (13-08-2014),Ladydee  (13-08-2014),Littleve  (13-08-2014),puppystellasmum  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal
    My own assistant lol (kidding)

Ok so my phone is being a little special today so I will need to fix the list up tonight when I get home

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, there's a fair few already....... just saw my thyroid doc and everything is ok to go. Just waiting on my period, should be here on friday. @ScubaGal haha, we can be the gloomy twins

Has anyone experienced feeling low on Provera? I can't figure out if I was just generally in a cr@ppy mood or if it might be the meds (I'm not normally affected by the IVF drugs), I stopped it on monday night and I swear I feel a bit better today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal
    My own assistant lol (kidding)

Ok so my phone is being a little special today so I will need to fix the list up tonight when I get home
    No worries. Should we also ask a mod to change the thread name to Cycling in September/October as I think there are a few here who will still be going in October... @biscotti ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a plan @ScubaGal

Awww @Bongley .. The meds really messed with me !!

If you have stopped and you feel better I think they are playing up with your body too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley. I think my 2WW will also be in Oct around my birthday! I'm the 3rd Oct. where are you??

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it is a big roll call already. I'm not doing a down reg yet have to talk fs into it. Will prob just be my 5th antagonist cycle my 2 nd one resulting in my dd