Closed Thread
Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell not sure it has to do with the amount ? I had a low number on my first but it always seems to be under general anesthetic.. does anyone else know ?
    I'd love to do it on a local and know straight away what the result is.

They usually write the number of eggs collected on your hand so you can see as soon as you come to where i'm going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @amie999 I just assumed there was only 1 way to do it and then saw here heaps of diff ways. I prob should ask more questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MissBell the type of sedation used is entirely the decision of the clinic I think and they will usually use the same sedation for all patients. My clinic uses the fact they use GA as an incentive to patients, most budget clinics don't use a general I don't think where as mine does. On the other hand though it would have been amazing to be awake and see all the eggs as they are taken, would all feel more real.feeling

Amie99 - My fs wrote my number on my hand too first thing I looked at lol!!
    Last edited by Heyside; 17-09-2014 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBell View Post
    Thanks @amie999 I just assumed there was only 1 way to do it and then saw here heaps of diff ways. I prob should ask more questions
    I'm with a 'premium clinic' that offers both but my FS prefers local. She has an anaesthetist attend and uses gas and local but if you get worried the anaesthetist can knock you right out in a flash.

I had no issues at all with the local, was chatting away and totally comfortable. The details are a bit hazy because of the gas but I knew my numbers right away and the recovery was much quicker than GA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great haul @Heyside. Fingers crossed you get some good fertilization!

AFM-still have cramps and feeling very emotional but no AF yet. I am praying for a BFP tomorrow. BT in the morning x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great haul @Heyside. Fingers crossed you get some good fertilization!

AFM-still have cramps and feeling very emotional but no AF yet. I am praying for a BFP tomorrow. BT in the morning x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry silly phone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lovelies

Hope everyone is tracking well with their cycles?

Sorry I am on my iPad and it is so hard to catch up.

For those in their TWW I hope you aren't going too insane

Had my Bt and scan today. I have 18 follicles all over 10mm - my right ovary has the biggest follicles - 18mm down to 15mm and my left ovary is a little slow in catching up - biggest is only 12mm or 13mm.

My oestrogen is at 4001 and lining is at 9.1

I thought I might get lucky and have pick up on Friday and have the weekend to recover but FS wants to push through and more than likely do pick up on Monday - so I have another BT and Scan on Friday morning.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabeamumma - Thanks hun, good luck with BT tomorrow keep us informed.

Jeb8303 - Good total of follicles there hun, hopefully the extended stimulation will bring them all upto speed, good luck for Friday's scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside and @ScubaGal how do u know if ur with a premium or budget clinic? I'm with Genea Kent st.