Closed Thread
Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

This is my first time to post and it is so nice to know there is a lot of support here.

We had our second transfer last Wednesday, which was frozen. We had our first IVF cycle (fresh) back in Apr 14, it was unsuccessful and had an ectopic pregnancy the following month (natural). Unfortunately, I now only have 1 ovary and 1 tube. We had a 4 month break and decided to continue. The 2WW is not easier this time. Currently on progesterone pessaries and I am bloated and sore all day. Doing gentle yoga poses and walking on the treadmill everyday has helped me relax a lot at night and not think about the cycle too much. What is everyone doing to relax and keep busy?

Good luck and think positively.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovecake79 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ilovecake79! I'm new to the forum too.

Good luck with this current cycle you're on! The 2WW is definitely hard. For me, the first week of that was fine but it's that second week that was tough. It went so slow.

I will have to try the Yoga next time. My next and final (fifth) cycle starts up mid October.

I've found focusing on a particular hobby helps or just watching movies all day to keep yourself distracted also helps plus makes the time go faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lulufp well done on your great haul hun, fingers crossed for your fertilisation rates

@ilovecake79 welcome hun and sorry you've had a tough journey. Good luck for your cycle and when's BT?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Lulufp  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ilovecake79 (love your name) and @LittleCrane!

I was asking my clinic today what exercise can I do, they advised taking it easy the next couple of weeks.

But to relax last night I purchased Guided Chakra Cleanse by Belinda Davidson (sounds a bit alternate) but I listened to it last night and I didn't get through the whole thing and fell asleep (yay) I want to try meditating and this goes for 34mins and helps keeping your thoughts on track otherwise my busy mind would be all the place. Love to hear what others do too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thanks hun 😊 How were your bloods today? All good? xx

@ladybug14 I'm so outta it I could sleep all day! Thanks for the well wishes hun 😘 How are you doing? When's your 7wk scan? xx

@Heyside yayyy congrats hun! 😄 Think many of mine will be immature too, based on follie size at my last scan. But hopefully numbers don't drop off too much for us hey 😊
    Mine was under general. Yours too? How are you feeling?? xx

@babygirl7 thanks hun! 😘 Stupid AF lol only a day late though yeah so hopefully not too far off. Least you're a dose less of yucky Synarel now 😄 xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babygirl7 come on AF, geeze!
    @KayzB blood showed low oestrogen so they have upped my dose from 125 to 175, which is new for me! My last cycle was cancelled so I'm very nervous about my US this friday, especially now......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB, make the most of the RnR. Hope you've got DH there to pamper and run after you! I'm good thanks. 5 weeks tomorrow-so I guess scan in 2 more weeks. Quite terrified so I'm just taking it day by day and thankful for each uneventful day!!
    @Bongley, hope the estrogen does the trick. It's such a mind game all the worry of a million different (uncontrollable!!) things.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley ohh, well it's good they're trying something new/different hun rather than just plodding along 😊 I can imagine you must be even more anxious now, but hopefully the added boost will make all the difference 😘 xx

@ladybug14 yep DH took today off as Carer's and has been a gem ❤
    Glad to hear things are going well for you hun! So 5wks means 1 & final BT next week? Hope levels show you've got a strong lil embie! 😊 xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2014),ladybug14  (18-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the support guys, all seems to be really good with me, I seem to have recovered really well and to be honest only have slight pressure and tenderness, its just been hard keeping DD from jumping on me lol! Looking forward to a day of relaxation tomorrow though catching up on TV just to make sure I am 100 perecent , just hoping I get good results from fertilisation to help me relax.

Lulufp - 10 eggs from 12 follies is great hun, hoping you get good results and move onto transfer on Monday. Hope you are recovering well too.

Ilovecake79 - Welcome hun, sorry to hear about your ectopic, its hard to keep yourself sain in the tww, good luck with everything x you feeling?? xx

Kayzb - Thanks hun, yes lets hope we both get good numbers. I had a general too and expected to be quite drowsy and out of it all afternoon but have to say I have been pretty with it and recovering well, hope you feel good too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had some spotting today so hopefully af is on her way. Just curious it looks like most people get put under during egg pick up is that due to lots of eggs? Prob sounds like a silly question but I've had 4 pick ups and only ever had light pain relief was awake and could feel the whole thing and get shown the eggs as they're collected.