Closed Thread
Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Just a quick update before I read back.

FS has cancelled my cycle, one dominant follicle continues to grow 25mm today while the others stay the same or shrink.

We will be doing an IUI cycle to take advantage of the one good follicle and great 12mm lining.

Down but not out just yet.
    Glad to hear that you have a plan B! When do you think that will be happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe wishing you the very best !
    @Kylie2013 i got to cycle 3 before an xfer but it did happen and i'm positive about this now. Things do seem to change a lot between cycles so i believe anything is possible. Its coming onto a year of this process and my results have varied greatly. Hopefully getting better this round !
    @Bongley - good luck for Friday - waiting is a really art in this process !

@Excited1 totally understand the need for distraction ! When can you BT ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB thanks for your post.

With the FSH injections but FS said there is an option that I could do monitoring with FSH injections and then go home and DH and I go our hardest but he said there would most likely be more cancelled cycles then good ones. So that is why he is suggesting to skip past the FSH injections on their own and go to the IVF (with FSH of course). Am I making sense? I still have a lot of reading to do and I'm sure I may have a few things muddled. I also had an Amh test done with me results being 103.

So obviously there are alot of PCO sufferers here going through IVF. Is that because you dont ovulate?

I am very happy with FS, it's just when he mentioned IVF yesterday I didnt know if it was an option for us but my DH is super keen so that's good. So I didn't ask a huge amount of questions.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley & @KyLiE2014 thanks lovely ladies for your wishes 😘 Had 24 collected. Now the anxious wait to find out about fertilisation. We have MFI so it's always extra nerve-wrecking.
    I'm in a bit of pain & doped up on painkillers, so about to crawl into bed now..xx

@Heyside you must be almost getting discharged 😊 Hope all went well hunny xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great haul @KayzB ! ah yes I see your fert rates aren't very consistent, for tomorrow
    @DaniSam I have PCO but I had very regular cycles so I don't think that was my issue. Think my problems were endometriosis and now age. Not much I can do about that last one. At least with PCO you will produce a good amount of eggs, one hurdle down. A few more to go
    @Excited1 will you POAS on sat morning?

good luck everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB, wow great collection! Go you! Fingers are crossed for great news from the lab in the am. Rest up and hope you're on the mend quickly.
    @mummymaybe, that's disappointing but still good news. Fingers are crossed the IUI does the trick for you.
    @Excited1, super best of luck for BT Sat. Would be so hard not being able to test early!
    @KyLiE2014, best of luck for your EPU. I think going with the flow is easier-our first cycle DH was there recording all the follicle sizes!! All it did was create extra anxiety cos you really don't know what's going to happen.
    @Heyside, hope all went well and you're recovering well.

Lots of good wishes to all you other lovely ladies

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014),KayzB  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alicia15 - Welcome hun, 3 out of 4 fertilisation rate is great, hope the transfer goes well on Saturday.

amie999 - Hope your feeling better today about your ex boyfriend situation, time away might be just what you need.

Kylie2014 - Really hoping for a good EPU this time for you hun, 7 follicles is a great number hope they are produce good eggs.

Bongley - Hope Friday's U/S goes well and you get your trigger at the start of next week.

mummymaybe - Sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled but good news you still have a dominant follicle and you can try IUI, who knows this could be your lucky cycle and you might not need the IVF.

Excited1 - Being tired is a good sign, hope you get good news soon and manage to stay distracted.

Danisam - I also have PCOS and we conceived our DD through FSH injections alone and timed intercourse. When ttc no.2 we were happy to try the same option again and unfortunately went through around 8 cycles of the same and only actually ovulated twice, so feel we have waisted a lot of time so understand you going straight to IVF. We wouldn't change the fact we gave it all a go as we had been successful in the past but maybe regreat trying for so long. Good luck hun x

Kayzb - Congratulations hun that's an amazing number of eggs, hope you get a good fertilisation rate now. Think we both need to rest up no and enjoy being waited on hand and foot - may as well make the most of it lol! Did you have a general aesthetic?

AFM - Home now after my EPU, reality set in big time being at the hospital before then I was just excited to get going with the IVF but hadn't really thought too much about the actual procedure. I was very happy to be told that they had retrieved 15 eggs, I understand some of these might be immature but that was more than I expected. Now need to wait and hear from the embryologist tomorrow to see what fertilisation rate I get.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great number @Heyside. Rest up and take care. All the best for the lab call in the am

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB great haul hun and fingers crossed for great fert rate for you hun 😘

@Heyside great haul too hun and fingers crossed for great fert rates for you

@Ladydee yay for AF finally arriving and your cycle starting hun

@DaniSam welcome and good luck with your ivf journey

@alicia15 welcome hun and good luck for transfer on sat

@mummymaybe hang in there hun, fingers crossed for you

@Excited1 good luck for sat BT hun

AFM: stilling waiting AF

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-09-2014),KayzB  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! On a bit of a high had my first ER 10 eggs from 12 follies all good so far. I feel really bloated but not too painful - yet?! I'm trying to drink lots of water and relax this arvo. Transfer is scheduled for Monday so hoping my lil eggs are well behaved the next 5 days and I have lots of beginners luck. How do people usually feel afterwards? I need to get on bubhub on my computer as I cant see the conversation thread to comment to everyone on the iPad, but sending everyone lotsa happiness and fairy dust :-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulufp For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (18-09-2014)