Closed Thread
Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BubbleandSqueaks, I think that is a wonderful attitude to have, especially when this whole process is fraught with unknowns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @amiracle4me and @Littleve

We are definitely looking like a group of 'tough nuts', going through so much and still stepping up to the table to do it all again.
    @Littleve my way of thinking has changed dramatically over the years and I'm focusing all my energy on the positive
    It's not for everyone but no harm in trying.

I'm waiting for AF to start on the 1st of September (nothing like starting the month off with a BANG) than start my injections. I have also taken 2 weeks off over the EPU and transfer days.

staying chilled as a polar bear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I join in too, I'm hoping to start late sep. Can someone please tell me more about the long reg cycle? Is it good for poor responders?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MissBell

I'm not good with the long reg .. I too am still learning from these lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bubblesandsqueaks 'tough nuts' ha, I like it.
    @MissBell I'm not sure who its good for to be honest. I was put on the pill start long down reg because I produce a good amount of eggs and they want them to grow more evenly so that there are more mature ones to collect. It suppresses your follicles before they are stimulated. Plus I'd been on the shorter antagonist cycle for 3 rounds and had no success so it was also a change. I was successful on my first down reg (4th cycle) so thats what the FS is keeping me on. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wanted to jump in and tell you my story to give you hope. Im 43 and was sick of waiting forever for Mr Wrong so decided to cycle with donor sperm at a reputable Sydney clinic. I did 4 full cycles and got pregnant on my 4th cycle with only one egg collected at pickup. I'm now 32 weeks and 2 weeks away from starting maternity leave. So yes it can happen if you're over 42 and with your own eggs. Wish you all the best if luck with your upcoming cycles.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-08-2014),IBelieve  (20-08-2014),Ladydee  (13-08-2014),puppystellasmum  (13-08-2014),ScubaGal  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby - that is such an inspiring story! Thank you
    I'm going into my 4th cycle newly single. Had been using a donor before so not that much has changed except doing it solo now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I'm subbing here too if that's ok, the July/Aug thread is a bit huge now... I'll be doing a FET probably around 25 Aug having had a miscarriage with my first ever pregnancy in July.

The TWW will put me into September.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @ScubaGal and @amiracle4me I think my TWW will be going over into October at this rate. Testing on my birthday mm-mmm, that'll be fun.

I think all my positive vibes got quashed in the last 2 cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Helsbaby it's always great to hear the positive stories!
    Hi all others, I recognise some of you from other threads....here's hoping September is the lucky month for us all!

Sent from my HTC_PO582

12. The Following User Says Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (13-08-2014)