Closed Thread
Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds very positive @amie999 !

AFM struggling through the weekend, my nephew gave me gastro so I feel pretty rotten. My gonal-f dose was doubled and I've really struggled with headaches and very bad back ache. My next scan and bloods will be Tuesday, I can't wait to see how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys thought I would check in. I had EPU on Saturday. 23 eggs for my recipients, 18 of these fertilised. I am in awful pain though, huge bloated belly and was vomiting though it seems to have eased. Any tips ? I am drinking bucket loads of water- I need to work tomorrow!

I have been back and read your posts, I have everything crossed for those of you still cycling or TWW - ing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spotsmum View Post
    Hey guys thought I would check in. I had EPU on Saturday. 23 eggs for my recipients, 18 of these fertilised. I am in awful pain though, huge bloated belly and was vomiting though it seems to have eased. Any tips ? I am drinking bucket loads of water- I need to work tomorrow!

I have been back and read your posts, I have everything crossed for those of you still cycling or TWW - ing.
    Those are great numbers! Sorry you are feeling so rotten, I don't have any advice other than lots of fluid.

I hope a good rest tonight makes you feel a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

If you're vomiting you should call your clinics after hours numbers that sounds like OHSS to me. If the pain gets worse go to emergency.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mummymaybe and @ScubaGal - vomiting has eased so will stay home and see how I go tonight, thanks for the reply x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @mummymaybe and @ScubaGal - vomiting has eased so will stay home and see how I go tonight, thanks for the reply x
    Ok well just keep an eye on it. By the way I think what you are doing, being a donor is so effing fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers Scubagal

Thanks
    Reviews
    spotsmum - Great numbers hun hope the vomiting and sickness calms for you hun not nice symptoms.

amie999 - Nice to hear your good news of follicles, hope your cycle continues in a positive way and all goes well.

mummymaybe - Hope you start to feel better soon, hope the increased dose will be worth everything you are having to put up with, good luck for Tuesday.

Bongley - Hope all goes to plan and you reach EPU by the 24th/25th.

Excited1 - Hope the nausa stops soon and you get some good news asap of bfp!

Kylie2014 - That sounds like a good amount of follicles hun, frustrating if you were hoping for more but maybe the increased dose of FSH has created better quality eggs, I suppose time will tell.

Wannabeamumma2014 - Good luck for Thursday hun, hoping this is your time!

babygirl7 - Hope the sniffing continues to be ok for you and af turns up on time.

AFM - I had my first scan on Friday, had a total of 8 follicles meauring between 8-13mm, my nurse was happy with that and I was quite pleased. I now have my second scan tomorrow and if all goes to plan trigger with the plan for EPU on Wednesday. Started to feel a little bloated over the weekend but nothing out of control and not bad to cope with so really pleased, nice to think this time next week I could be PUPO.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside wishing you all the best with your scan and hopefully EPU on Wednesday. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wannabeamumma2014 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999 glad things are tracking well for you hun! xx

@spotsmum good stuff re eggies hun, but sorry you're feeling so terrible. Definitely keep an eye on things re OHSS. Hopefully you'll be fine in time for transfer 😊 xx

@Heyside good luck for scan today hun! xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2014)