Closed Thread
Page 47 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just read through 4 pages of updates. So glad I have signed up it's inspiring to read all the updates.

Congrats @Grace1

Sorry for vagueness still trying to work out all the lingo but what does PUPO stand for???

AFM: Week 1 of TWW done. BT booked for Thursday. Trying not to think about it as last cycle I thought I had every symptom under the sun only to get a BFN. Feeling like I have put on about 10kgs in the last week, assuming its from all the injections and sprays and gels.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 glad to hear BT was good hun

@Lulufp welcome hun and sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed to a successful ivf journey and hope your jabbing is going well

@lissa081 glad scan went well and you'll be PUPO in no time

@mummymaybe how did scan go hun? Hope all goes well with extra dose and Tuesday Appt

@aime999 hello hun, Sundays almost here so you'll start jabbing soon... Yay

@Bongley oh your jabbing hun yay, may I ask are you jabbing gonal f? And what dose? I'm doing gonal f 200iu this time. Good luck for your scan 😀

@KayzB keep on growing lil follies, hang in there hun I'm sure they'll grow nicely for Mondays scan 😘

@ScubaGal hi hun, how you doing?

@MissBell hope AF arrives on time. Mines is due Tuesday

@Wannabeamumma2014 enjoy your weekend and good luck for your BT on Thursday

AFM: day 4 of sniffing Syneral (CD24). Only side effect is sweating so far lol. Going to enjoy the lovely weather this weekend and hope AF arrives on time next week. 🌻 ☀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    I just hate not knowing what is going on. I had to push the ultrasound lady to tell me how many there were! The two on my right are over the 10mm but there is one on my left that is slightly behind but very very close and that is all I know I'm on gonal F 300 and luveris which is meant to help with the egg quality, and orgulatran. How about you?
    @KyLiE2014 I know how anxious you must be hun. I only have 2 over 10mm too. Hopefully our follies will do some major growing over the weekend!

I was on 225iu Puregon but my Estrogen was too high so it's been decreased to 150iu. I had OHSS last stim so FS is being very cautious.

So you've started Orgalutran already? I was told to hold off (due to small follies) so I'll be starting that today, which is day 9 of jabs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeamumma2014 View Post
    I've just read through 4 pages of updates. So glad I have signed up it's inspiring to read all the updates.

Sorry for vagueness still trying to work out all the lingo but what does PUPO stand for???

AFM: Week 1 of TWW done. BT booked for Thursday. Trying not to think about it as last cycle I thought I had every symptom under the sun only to get a BFN. Feeling like I have put on about 10kgs in the last week, assuming its from all the injections and sprays and gels.....
    @Wannabeamumma2014 glad you've survived 1st half of the 2ww hun!
    PUPO = Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Wannabeamumma2014 glad you've survived 1st half of the 2ww hun!
    PUPO = Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise 😊 xx
    Thanks @KayzB. Obviously I am new to this!

Thanks also @babygirl7 I hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeamumma2014 View Post
    Thanks @KayzB. Obviously I am new to this!

Thanks also @babygirl7 I hope you all have a lovely weekend xx
    @Wannabeamumma2014 hehe I know, there's so much to learn! But, hopefully you get a wonderful result on Thurs & won't have to get used to all the lingo! 😊 Have a fab weekend too hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Wannabeamumma2014  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by puppystellasmum View Post
    Hi @Bongley mine is an English staffy, my first baby

I did my first cycle in July but it got cancelled 2 weeks into jabs as there wasn't enough movement. Was abit frustrated and have now waited 2 months to start this one on a different regime and higher start dosage. Fingers crossed! Not sure about EPU. The nurse who gave me drugs said anywhere from day 12-16. Am on day 4 now so maybe around 22nd? will all depend on results next week I guess, just hoping to get to EPU this time!
    When will your EPU be?

Sent from my HTC_PO582
    My July cycle got cancelled a week into jabbing So frustrating, my 42nd birthday is in a few weeks so time is not on my side to say the least, waiting 4 months between cycles has been pure torture. If my other cycles are anything to go by I should have my EPU on the 24th/25th

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

puppystellasmum  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Excited1 glad to hear BT was good hun

@Lulufp welcome hun and sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed to a successful ivf journey and hope your jabbing is going well

@lissa081 glad scan went well and you'll be PUPO in no time

@mummymaybe how did scan go hun? Hope all goes well with extra dose and Tuesday Appt

@aime999 hello hun, Sundays almost here so you'll start jabbing soon... Yay

@Bongley oh your jabbing hun yay, may I ask are you jabbing gonal f? And what dose? I'm doing gonal f 200iu this time. Good luck for your scan ������

@KayzB keep on growing lil follies, hang in there hun I'm sure they'll grow nicely for Mondays scan ������

@ScubaGal hi hun, how you doing?

@MissBell hope AF arrives on time. Mines is due Tuesday

@Wannabeamumma2014 enjoy your weekend and good luck for your BT on Thursday

AFM: day 4 of sniffing Syneral (CD24). Only side effect is sweating so far lol. Going to enjoy the lovely weather this weekend and hope AF arrives on time next week. ������ ☀️
    I'm on 125 of puregon, hope your period arrives on time next week! when do you start jabbing?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-09-2014),Wannabeamumma2014  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wrong post
    Last edited by mummymaybe; 13-09-2014 at 08:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 the scan showed 10 10-13mm follicles so I thought everything was going well.

I've had a top up dose of gonal-f yesterday and the increased dose today. I feel terrible, very bloated nauseated and very sore back. I just picked up extra meds and the nurse brushed it off saying it was normal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-09-2014)