Closed Thread
Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBell View Post
    @KayzB I usually have first scan at day 5 and then 3 days later usually 3-4 per cycle. My fs said they like to keep a closer eye on some patients those who travel for pickup ect. Sounds like you have a lot coming along together.

AFM expecting af next week can't wait to get started already
    @MissBell thanks hun, your scans sound very similar to mine! I think after my 3rd scan (Monday) they'll schedule EPU. Depending on how follies are tracking tho I might prefer if they'd just wait a bit longer & scan again 😕 But, guess I gotta trust what they're doing!

Hope AF arrives for you sooner rather than later 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @KayzB I agree with the others- that does sound a bit early
    @Excited1 thanks hun 😊 how are you feeling? Have the cramps & ovary pain settled? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I know no one enjoys extra scans 😜 hope epu is soon for u.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @mummymaybe your follies sound like they're tracking we'll though hun, so how come they're doubling dose?? xx
    They said that the hormone levels were to low. My FS had left for the day so couldn't ask him. I guess I'll ask the nurses when I go to get the extra drugs tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    woot woot! anyone else started jabbing?
    @puppystellasmum I've actually got one of my dogs in my avatar too, he's just too small to see very well. A whippet. Do you know when your EPU is likely to be? Have we cycled before? I've done nov, march, june, july (cancelled)
    Hi @Bongley mine is an English staffy, my first baby

I did my first cycle in July but it got cancelled 2 weeks into jabs as there wasn't enough movement. Was abit frustrated and have now waited 2 months to start this one on a different regime and higher start dosage. Fingers crossed! Not sure about EPU. The nurse who gave me drugs said anywhere from day 12-16. Am on day 4 now so maybe around 22nd? will all depend on results next week I guess, just hoping to get to EPU this time!
    When will your EPU be?

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB cramping has really eased off, just the odd twinge plus some ovary pain still when I cough or sneeze. No more bleeding either which is good.

I have been really nauseous all day though and know it's to early to be any preg symptoms but just wondered if anyone else has found this a side effect of prengyl injections? I know my oestrogen and prog were really high but does this cause nausea?? I can't remember from my first cycle as it was so long ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my follow-up scan this morn. Out of 29 follicles, the biggest are only 12mm. And that's only 2 of them. The other 27 are under 10mm..😔
    Have to go for a 3rd scan on Mon.. Ugh, stressing.
    Maybe we can stress together. I had my first scan today at day 8 and have two follies on the right and maybe 3 on the left. Was hoping for a lot more considering my med increase! Next scan on monday morning and then go from there. Hope you have better results on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    Maybe we can stress together. I had my first scan today at day 8 and have two follies on the right and maybe 3 on the left. Was hoping for a lot more considering my med increase! Next scan on monday morning and then go from there. Hope you have better results on Monday
    @KyLiE2014 Aw it really is so stressful hey. What dose Gonal F are you on hun? Do you know how big your follicles were? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 Aw it really is so stressful hey. What dose Gonal F are you on hun? Do you know how big your follicles were? xx
    I just hate not knowing what is going on. I had to push the ultrasound lady to tell me how many there were! The two on my right are over the 10mm but there is one on my left that is slightly behind but very very close and that is all I know I'm on gonal F 300 and luveris which is meant to help with the egg quality, and orgulatran. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLiE2014 View Post
    I just hate not knowing what is going on. I had to push the ultrasound lady to tell me how many there were! The two on my right are over the 10mm but there is one on my left that is slightly behind but very very close and that is all I know I'm on gonal F 300 and luveris which is meant to help with the egg quality, and orgulatran. How about you?
    Some ultrasound machines have a print function and you can ask for a printout of the scan results, that will tell you how many follies and their sizes