Closed Thread
Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Thanks everyone

Acupuncture was relaxing and will go back next Thursday...

Feeling better.. What will be will be. I think I just wanted everything to go right so I felt a little in control - but I am reminded once again that I have no bloody control at all over this stupid ICSI journey

I think I Have a lot of pressure on myself and I shouldn't

Thank you for all your wise words - it means a lot

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm glad you found the acupuncture so relaxing. I find it so helpful with my emotions.

It sounds like a great approach to just go with the flow. We can't change the outcome so there is no point stressing about it.

AFM off to scan and bloods today. I have started to feel really bloated and uncomfortable, guess I shouldn't have complained about feeling so well,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello !
    So sorry this thread moves quickly so i'm not keeping up !
    How are you doing @Bongley ? When is your PU ?

Looks like i'll start jabbing Sunday...

There are a few of us using donors too ?

Its a bit strange doing this cycle alone - i have to do my PU and xfer in QLD
    as i'm in Vic and using a US donor.
    But in any case im not sure people can really understand what you're going through unless they are too.

Really felt the financial and emotional weight this time but its all for the best cause possibly and at least you know you've done everything you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Aimee999 Hi there I started jabbing today. EPU will be the 24th or 25th I hope. So Victoria doesn't allow US donor sperm? Is that why you have to do it in QLD? I feel for you girls that have to add travelling on top of the stress of everything else.
    @mummymaybe sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable, hopefully it means good things are happening in your follicles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my follow-up scan this morn. Out of 29 follicles, the biggest are only 12mm. And that's only 2 of them. The other 27 are under 10mm..😔
    Have to go for a 3rd scan on Mon.. Ugh, stressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Had my follow-up scan this morn. Out of 29 follicles, the biggest are only 12mm. And that's only 2 of them. The other 27 are under 10mm..😔
    I'm so sorry things are going so slowly. I hope those little follicles have a growth spurt over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Had my follow-up scan this morn. Out of 29 follicles, the biggest are only 12mm. And that's only 2 of them. The other 27 are under 10mm..������
    @KayzB what is going on with your follies!? come on you little buggers. Have you had them growing this slowly before or are you different from cycle to cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe & @Bongley thanks for the encouragement ladies; I hope my follies are hearing you loud & clear!

I don't know what's going on - previous cycles I've had much less follies (around 6 at 1st scan) but they have always been where they should be in terms of size. And by 2nd scan they've been around 18mm or so. But this time, totally opposite 😞

The only thing different is that previous cycles I was on Gonal F, and this time Puregon - I don't know if that could make a difference??..😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB yeah I don't know if the different drugs make a difference, when I changed over it didn't seem to affect me differently. Sounds like you have loads around the same size, you're not doing a long down reg are you? I would say a change is a good thing but I guess you want to stick to the same protocol that got you your BFP..... did the nurses sound concerned about it all ? Just need to get those little buggers inflated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB loads at the same size sounds positive to me - I reckon they'll trigger you in a couple of days and you'll get a big batch. Sorry it's being so frustrating for you though - I can imagine it's nerve wracking

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley nope hun I've only ever done antagonist. And you're right, I'm stressing more coz it'd a diff med to what I got my BFP on, so part of me is thinking 'why change something that's worked before'. But I know they're just pretty much the same brand under diff companies etc 😕 xx

@ScubaGal thanks hun I hope you're right 😊 Although they haven't started me on Orgalutran yet, but FN is meant to call this arvo and let me know if when to start xx

What day of jabs have people had their 1st (and subsequent) scans on?? My first scan was day 5 of jabs, and 2nd one today was day 7. Is this the norm - or early??