Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB hope scan and BT goes well tomorrow hun. FX 😘

@lissa081 welcome and good luck for FET

@Excited1 hope all is ok and you feel better soon

@puppystellasmum yay for staring jabbing hun and good luck for Mondays BT

@Grace1 Congratulations hun, wonderful news

@BecRedrose good luck hun

@jeb8303 cheer up hun, hopefully upping the dose will do you good. Fingers crossed for next BT and scan

@KyLiE2014 hope jabbing goes well till Monday and good luck for scan and BT tomorrow

@Sally girl great haul hun, well done. Enjoy your rest and you'll be PUPO in no time

To anyone else I've missed hope all is well x

AFM: still sniffing long... Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

KyLiE2014  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grace1 - Big congratulations hun amazing news!

Jeb8303 - Don't give up hope hun, once the dose is correct for you those follies will begin to grow and you will be heading towards EPU.

Kylie2014 - Great to hear all is going to plan, good luck with scan and bloods hope all is looking good for Tuesday, not long left with all those jabs hang on in there.

Sally girl - Great news with the egg haul hun, sounds like you need the rest before transfer.

Becredrose - Hope you are lucky this cycle and don't need the extra help but if you do I am sure you will get lots of support here.

Excited1 - I think as most people have said the bleeding sounds like implantation and should be treated as a good sign, good luck hun.

Whosurnanny - Good luck with this cycle of IUI hun but if you need the IVF then this thread is great support, hopefully the technology will give you the extra help you might need.

AFM - Thanks for the thoughts with my scan tomorrow, hoping for good news.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (12-09-2014),KyLiE2014  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowza @Sally girl that's an incredible haul!! Good luck for the FET cycle!

Thanks very much @babygirl7 am feeling much better no cramping just ovary pain still when I use my abs for coughing or sneezing etc. had a BT this morn to check oestrogen and progesterone - apparently they look for over 300 for oestrogen (mine was 1005) and progesterone above 30 (mine was 95)!! Hoping this is good news for the previous bleeding and now the 2ww is going so slow! Come on the 20th

Big hug @jeb8303 hope the acupuncture goes well.

Also big hugs to @Bongley it's so frustrating when our bodies don't respond how we want them to, hopefully the increased dose and other drugs help x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Hope its ok to join the thread. I'm a big newbie I'm still catching up with all the lingo and everything IVF/ICSI, a bit about me I had my first pregnancy a miscarriage last Nov, and we tried to fall naturally for a bit then got tested found out my partner's swimmers are not so good (ok pretty bad) on I've started taking Gonal-F and have my first scan tomorrow - excited! Gonal is making my head feel a bit funny and I'm so forgetful...
    So nice to hear what everyone has to say when it's such a new world for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome, @Lulufp everyone on here is super supportive and any questions you have just ask! I agree with the forgetfulness, my DH tells me the f in gonal f stands for forgetfulness! Good luck for your journey, hope it's nice and short

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone

Acupuncture was relaxing and will go back next Thursday...

Feeling better.. What will be will be. I think I just wanted everything to go right so I felt a little in control - but I am reminded once again that I have no bloody control at all over this stupid ICSI journey

I think I Have a lot of pressure on myself and I shouldn't

Thank you for all your wise words - it means a lot

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @Excited1 and thank you - you too
    @jeb8303 I've been told to be extra kind to myself, I'm working on that one, I hope you can be kind to yourself x x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulufp For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Evening Ladies,

All went well today lining is cruzing along nicely,I now increase the progynova by just one extra tablet a day so I will probably be nauseas all day now, but no matter hopefully it will sort itself out eventually and I start the progesterone pessary and crinone tomorrow as well, 7 days till fet yay we r transferring just one.

for some reason i cant see the forum anymore so I cant do personals and I should be I bed by now lol.
    so loads of baby dust to you all and I will do my best to get on earlier next time
    Good night to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 glad sniffing is going well hun! xx

@Sally girl huge numbers hun, well done. Hope you have a good rest before your FET 😊 xx

@Heyside good luck for scan today hun xx

@Excited great levels hun, sounds like all is tracking well for you! 😊 xx

@Lulufp welcome hun & best of luck for scan today! Hope those follicles are growing nicely! xx

@lissa081 good stuff, glad to hear lining is doing what it should 😊 xx

@Bongley happy 1st jabbing tonight hun! xx

@mummymaybe good luck for your scan & bloods today hun! Hope it's great results xx

@puppystellasmum hope your 1st jab went well! 😊 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 12-09-2014 at 07:04.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-09-2014),Bongley  (12-09-2014),Heyside  (12-09-2014),mummymaybe  (12-09-2014),puppystellasmum  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Wow @Sally girl nice work on the 12 frosties. That's gotta give you a lot of confidence