Closed Thread
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 good luck for Tom, hope it all goes to plan

Am having a major freak out - warning of TMI but im have had really bad diarrhoea and had some pinkish bleeding. I had my ET yesterday. Has anyone else had this?? Is it not too early for implantation bleeding??? Aargh

Thanks
    Reviews
    And lots of cramping...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @KyLiE2014 hope the jabbing is going well and how did BT go?

@Twinkley hope this is a lucky cycle for you

@Wannabeamumma2014 greys news hun, yay for being PUPO and sending you baby dust

@KayzB grow follies grow, when's next scan hun? x

@Excited 1 yay for being PUPO hun, baby dust
    @ladybug14 wonderful news hun, congrats and when BT?

@Sohmuii welcome and good luck for FET

@Bluemeeple fingers crossed for you embies hun. Remember it only takes one x

@puppystellasmum yay for AF and hope BT and scan went well today

@newmummy85 hope the next few days go quick and you will be cycling in no time

@Heyside good luck for Fridays scan

@mummymaybe good luck for Fridays BT and scan

@Bongley yay for start meds on Friday hun

AFM: day 2 of sniffing Syneral is going well. Wish next week and AF hurries.... Forever waiting lol
    Thanks @babygirl7 hope the synarel is treating you ok. I was ok first few days but have a killer headache today. BT and scan today were all good so starting 150 gonalf tomorrow. Next BT on Monday...

Sent from my HTC_PO582

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014),Wannabeamumma2014  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley I just doubled checked and it's 21, not 18, so yep they're there - but no point having quantity yet no quality 😞
    So you had 2 scans before they cancelled hun? Was there any reason they didn't want to give you a few more days of stimming? - just didn't think it'd make any difference? xx

@Excited1 thanks for the positive thinking on my behalf hun 😊
    Hope your aches & pains mean that lil emby is burrowing nice & snug!
    It was a hatching blast you transferred yeah, so def could be early implantation! If you're concerned tho give your FN a ring hun to put your mind at ease xx

@Heyside yep I'm assuming large number of follies is what's causing the high Estrogen. And last time I got OHSS, so now FS is being extra cautious/conservative, hence the decrease. So I completely get the reasoning behind it, but, I just don't want it to affect the growth. But, guess I can have it both ways 😕
    Will you have bloods tomorrow as well as scan hun? xx

@jeb8303 good luck for your scan today hun! Hope that ovary pain means lots of activity is happening! xx

@babygirl7 she will be here before you know it! 😘 xx

@lissa081 all the best hun, hope your lining is where it should be xx

@puppystellasmum my next scan is tomorrow hun.
    Glad to hear your scan & BT went well, bring on 1st jab tonight! 😊 Hope your headache goes away quick smart xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell @Grace1 thanks for the encouraging words Feeling more hopeful. We transferred a day 2 emby yesterday so now to wait
    @Grace1 congratulations!!
    @Excited1 Good luck for the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @lissa081 good luck for Tom, hope it all goes to plan

Am having a major freak out - warning of TMI but im have had really bad diarrhoea and had some pinkish bleeding. I had my ET yesterday. Has anyone else had this?? Is it not too early for implantation bleeding??? Aargh
    Was your transfer yesterday? I had implantation bleeding the morning after transferring a hatching blast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Grace1 congrats! is this the threads second BFP?
    @Excited1 could well be implantation bleeding! or perhaps some irritation from the ET or from progesterone pessaries if you are using those
    @KayzB I had changed protocol and the scans were such a stark contrast to my other cycles they decided to ditch it and go back to the long reg. Hopefully your follies will still grow, they might just take a bit longer . Mine seem to do ok on that lower dose. Funnily enough my follies have been growing faster over the cycles, so my body is responding more to the same dose. You would have thought as we age the opposite would happen.
    @Bluemeeple congrats on being pupo, hope the TWW isn't too painful for you!
    @jeb8303 how are your oestrogen levels today?

good luck everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Grace1! Hopefully the BFP's continue for the rest of the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.. Sorry I have been MIA I have just been so busy. I just thought I would drop in quickly.

I’m not good with keeping a track of the personal so Congratulations to those that have been successful.

Update on me..
    We are 1 week into our 2 week wait with our 10th cycle of injections (ovulation induction). Not really feeling positive at the moment as it hasn’t worked in the past. We had our appointment with the clinic on Tuesday regarding ICSI next month, all systems are a go. We have the big bag of drugs ready to go..

Good luck to all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! @Grace1 fantastic news

Thanks to all for the reassurance about the bleeding. I am on pregnyl and still have 2 injections to go but went for a BT this morn to check progesterone levels. Might have to add pessaries if they are down. The FN seemed to think the worse cramps and a bleed at the same time was hopefully implantation. It was a hatching blasty @ScubaGal thanks very much, I felt heaps better after reading your post!

Hope those just starting are feeling ok and hope those in the midst are going well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014)