Closed Thread
Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KyLiE2014 hope the jabbing is going well and how did BT go?

@Twinkley hope this is a lucky cycle for you

@Wannabeamumma2014 greys news hun, yay for being PUPO and sending you baby dust

@KayzB grow follies grow, when's next scan hun? x

@Excited 1 yay for being PUPO hun, baby dust
    @ladybug14 wonderful news hun, congrats and when BT?

@Sohmuii welcome and good luck for FET

@Bluemeeple fingers crossed for you embies hun. Remember it only takes one x

@puppystellasmum yay for AF and hope BT and scan went well today

@newmummy85 hope the next few days go quick and you will be cycling in no time

@Heyside good luck for Fridays scan

@mummymaybe good luck for Fridays BT and scan

@Bongley yay for start meds on Friday hun

AFM: day 2 of sniffing Syneral is going well. Wish next week and AF hurries.... Forever waiting lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (10-09-2014),Heyside  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I seem to have quite a lot (abt 18), but the biggest one being 8mm, and everything else under 6mm 😔 Praying that they do some major growing.
    Glad things are kicking off for you soon hun. Will you be on 150iu this cycle again? xx

@babygirl7 glad sniffing is going well hun! Hope no Synarel rage yet 😄 I've
    got another scan & bloods on Fri to check progress. So will just have to anxiously wait in the meantime 😕 xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB well at least the numbers are there, hope that means you are stimulating just the follies need time to grow. I usually get around 24 follicles and when mine was cancelled I had 4 (where do they all go?!?). Yep, still on 150. for your friday scan. Next friday will be my nail biter scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe and @KayzB I can totally understand the frustration ladies! I did a frozen cycle so a bit diff but my follicles weren't doing much at all and my oestrogen hardly moved for ages. They kept refusing to up my gonal-f saying that everything just needed a bit more time! Turns out I didn't ovulate until day 26!!! And by then everything was perfect for implanting, just took its sweet time. So sometimes it feels like not much is happening but it can all change suddenly
    @Bongley and @babygirl7 yay! Finally starting! Hope the meds aren't too horrid

Hope everyone else is going ok

AFM I have had heaps of cramping and ovary pain which I am hoping is a good thing not a bad thing. Am freaking out a little hoping its the embryo working its way in but think its still a bit soon?

Me: 33, nil probs except for previous chemo drugs

DH: 38, nil probs except had a vasectomy after DD and DS from previous marriage

Sept '12 fresh cycle, 8 embryos, 7 frozen, BFP - m/c at 6 weeks due to ureaplasma

Jan '13 commenced chemo drugs, finished Aug '13

Aug '14 FET - ET scheduled 9/9 BT 20/9

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014),Bongley  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mummymaybe - I have had cycles in the past where I haven't felt too much going on and was quite surprised to find all was good at my scan and follicles growing nicely, don't give up hope yet. I am mainly surprised this cycle that I am not feeling too much with the higher dose, hoping I am just unware of everything.

KayzB - I wouldn't give up hope just yet hun, your clinic would have cancelled the cycle if they thought there was no chance of the follicles growing. Could your estrogen level be high due to the number of follicles that are present? By reducing the dose hopefully less of the high amount of follicles will take off and grow rather than a heap of them growing.

Bongley - I am on a low dose of puregon too only 125iui due to my PCOS, really hoping its produces a few follicles and I get to EPU, not sure if they will think about increasing if they don't see much growth. Great news that you can get started on Friday with the injections - good luck x

babygirl7 - Waiting, waiting, waiting that's all we ever do isn't it suppose we will be prepared for our pregnancies though as we will only have another 9 months of waiting to meet our bubs lol!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-09-2014),Bongley  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Ah babe it's hard isn't it! Hope your feeling less tired today.

I hope this cycle produces some good embryos for you! What has your FS said about DNA frag?? I remember mine last time dismissing it hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    As soon as he saw the result (which we knew from previous cycles that it was pretty bad) he was like "ok, we are definitely doing the high sperm magnification (costs us an additional $400)" - basically the magnification makes the sperm as bug as a 20c piece so they can see the damage and choose the ones that do not have holes in them (the damage) or have minimal.

He seems positive that we can get good quality embryos so I am trusting him. I am almost treating this as if it was my very first cycle as it has been a couple of years since our last one and we are doing a whole different cycle (antagonist vs long down reg).

I am meeting with an acupuncturist tomorrow as I am going to give it a whirl and see if it adds to making our future baby

That sucks that yours has dismissed it. If they don't try and get the good sperm then your embryos won't develop or if they implant they will miscarry as they have DNA damage.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe and @KayzB I can totally understand the frustration ladies! I did a frozen cycle so a bit diff but my follicles weren't doing much at all and my oestrogen hardly moved for ages. They kept refusing to up my gonal-f saying that everything just needed a bit more time! Turns out I didn't ovulate until day 26!!! And by then everything was perfect for implanting, just took its sweet time. So sometimes it feels like not much is happening but it can all change suddenly
    @Bongley and @babygirl7 yay! Finally starting! Hope the meds aren't too horrid

Hope everyone else is going ok

AFM I have had heaps of cramping and ovary pain which I am hoping is a good thing not a bad thing. Am freaking out a little hoping its the embryo working its way in but think its still a bit soon?

Me: 33, nil probs except for previous chemo drugs

DH: 38, nil probs except had a vasectomy after DD and DS from previous marriage

Sept '12 fresh cycle, 8 embryos, 7 frozen, BFP - m/c at 6 weeks due to ureaplasma

Jan '13 commenced chemo drugs, finished Aug '13

Aug '14 FET - ET scheduled 9/9 BT 20/9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry about the double post! Stupid phone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @mummymaybe & @Heyside same here ladies! I've been feeling nothing at all. CD6 too and had my scan today - my biggest is only 8mm! 😔
    FN said she'd ask FS about increasing my dose - but she called just before & said they're actually Decreasing it! Bcoz my Estrogen levels are too high. So from 225iu Puregon, down to 150iu! 😞
    How are my follies meant to grow now?! Ugh stressing.
    Oh no hat sucks

I'm CD5 and just had my 4th Gonal-f jab. I have pretty sore ovaries already

I have a blood test tomorrow so I am interested to see what my oestrogen is at. I am especially interested to see how they are going at my scan when that is. I have only ever done long down reg cycles so this antagonist cycle scares me that I won't get enough follicles at a decent size

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,
    I'm just quickly popping in to say hi, It has just struck me that we are really doing a FET cycle im very excited, progynova is still making me nauseas an itchy all over but I have my first review tomorrow and i am so chuffed to be doing this and hope all goes well fingers crossed all is well with the scan and lining is doing its thing so we can stick with the plan.
    I m not sure how its going to go with the progynova increase but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Loads of Babydust to you all and sorry about the blah post I just had to share

*just curious if progynova messes with the head as well lol I couldn't log in tonight so I ended up reseting my password only to realize I had entered in the wrong user name ha ha ha ha