Closed Thread
Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @puppystellasmum glad things are kicking off for you hun! Do you start jabbing tomorrow? xx

@Excited1 awesome stuff hun! Hope you get a wonderful end result! xx
    Thanks @KayzB and @ladybug14 I think jabs will start on Thursday for me but will see what they say. Have been using synarel spray since Saturday....

Sent from my HTC_PO582

2. The Following User Says Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluemeeple sorry for the disappointing start to this cycle just wanted to say there is still hope. The round I got my dd I got 6 eggs and only 3 fertilised 2 made it to day 5 pgd and 1 was given the go ahead thou not a great quality and here she is today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

Bluemeeple  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    @Nicsta83

Me Hunni my DH has about 35% 😓

Combine that with a sperm count of about 3 million and bad morphology and motility 😓

Whilst I am positive for this cycle that makes me scared - and I work with about 4 pregnant women! Killing me

Day 2 of jabs and I am already soooo tired 😣

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ah babe it's hard isn't it! Hope your feeling less tired today.

I hope this cycle produces some good embryos for you! What has your FS said about DNA frag?? I remember mine last time dismissing it hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

It has been 2 weeks since I last posted - I feel like I have missed so much!!
    I'll have to attempt to catch up with where everyone is at!
    My protocol has changed and instead of the pill I've started my first Provera tablet tonight for 10 days before starting my first antagonist cycle.

It's both exciting and daunting! Fear of the unknown!

I hope everyone is travelling along nicely! Wishing you all lots of luck!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry everyone this thread Is really frustrating me, I keep trying to post but for some reason the quotes are working and I end up with a black post ans can't remember everyone's comments and it only happens on this thread. So here goes I am going to try and post from memory.

Twinkley - welcome to the thread, nice to see a familiar name hopefully will be great support, sorry to hear last month has been confirmed as a chemical hun x

Excited - Really hoping this is your cycle hun and that embie is settling in nicely.

Puppastellasmum - Glad you can get started again hun, good luck

Newmumm785 - Good luck with new cycle hun and the change of protacoll, hopefully its what you need.

I know I have missed so many of you girls, really hoping the quotes work next time, will have to try and keep up to date and then I wont have that issue. baby dust to you all, really hoping for a lucky month

AFM - First scan on Friday, really hoping for good news, feeling some action but not as much as I expected with the increased dose of FSH compared to my OI cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a bit of a meltdown. I'm CD6 and other than a few hot flushes I feel nothing, I'm so worried nothing is happening despite being on a higher dose of gonal-f than last time.

FS says not to worry and just wait for scan and bloods Friday. I remember feeling pretty yuck last time and a little bloated by this point. Am I being irrational.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe & @Heyside same here ladies! I've been feeling nothing at all. CD6 too and had my scan today - my biggest is only 8mm! 😔
    FN said she'd ask FS about increasing my dose - but she called just before & said they're actually Decreasing it! Bcoz my Estrogen levels are too high. So from 225iu Puregon, down to 150iu! 😞
    How are my follies meant to grow now?! Ugh stressing.
    Last edited by KayzB; 10-09-2014 at 17:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! I hope things start working a little faster or you @KayzB.

I'm just so worried things aren't working. Oh well I guess what will be will be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Oh no! I hope things start working a little faster or you @KayzB.

I'm just so worried things aren't working. Oh well I guess what will be will be.
    @mummymaybe thanks hunny, bit of 'hope for the best, but prepare for the worst' hey. Hoping your Fri results give you a pleasant surprise 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB did you have many follicles? I don't think mine are usually very big at that first scan. I'm usually on 150 puregon bit of a lose dose because of my polycystic ovaries.
    @mummymaybe I hope the scan and bloods will reassure you. I usually can't feel a thing before a couple of scans in.

I can understand you both being anxious though as my last cycle was cancelled, that was a real shock. I had 4 follicles under 6 by the 2nd scan at CD8. Complete washout. Thats why I'm back to long reg!

AFM I got the go ahead and I pick up my meds and start injecting on friday.

Good luck everybody

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (10-09-2014)