Closed Thread
Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 thanks hun! Best of luck with FET tomorrow, hope it all goes smoothly 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow @Excited1. Hope you're little embie is a super sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley I found this: http://www9.health.gov.au/mbs/fullDi...ItemID&q=13200
    from the medicare website and it suggests that the 30 days is how long the cycle can go for, but it doesn't seem to imply that the next one can't start within that time frame?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Topdeck For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83

Me Hunni my DH has about 35% 😓

Combine that with a sperm count of about 3 million and bad morphology and motility 😓

Whilst I am positive for this cycle that makes me scared - and I work with about 4 pregnant women! Killing me

Day 2 of jabs and I am already soooo tired 😣

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB-Thanks hun, can only hope for the best. We are driving across 2 days before Christmas, so probably the worst possible time we could have chosen haha

@Excited1-Might have to pick your brain when we are over there, my sister sent me an email about concept fertility dropping their prices dramatically but not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Good luck for your transfer!!

AFM-Had my third jab tonight, was a bit ouchy compared to the first two. Maybe as it was the last lot in that pen. Have a bit of throbbing pain in my left side, but none in my right. Bit disappointed as I'm worried my right side isn't working properly, but it's probably all in my head. Blood test on Wednesday morning, is it weird that I'm actually really excited and look forward to jabbing each night!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    yay @subagal for your BFP
    and woo hoo @ladybug for your lines BFP that is great, remind me did you have one or two put back When I BFP with my twins I got a good line at 7dp3dt have you done any more tests I cant help myself when it comes to poas lol @Twinkley so sorry you have had a had time but good luck from hear on out
    Im sorry I haven't done more personals I had had no internet and now its plying up badly and keeps cutting out but hugs to all that could use them,and bet of luck to he ladies in the TWW and smooth sailing to the ladies sniffing jabbing, pill poping and waiting.
    AFM
    I am in cycle taking Progynova and supposed to be taking blood thinners as well but am not at the moment stopped taking the pill on the 27th and got AF on 31st (sorry may beTMI) and it has been unbelievably heavy for 7 days like change every hour and its finally starting to ease up and hopefully stop as im supposed to be having a scan on Thurday to check how things are going checked in with the nurse an she said just keep pushing forward, I am so Tired and the side effects of the pills seem to make me super sensitive on my skin any bites or pimples get really sore and they feel like a burn it sucks and im itchy lol so much fun the nurse said to push on so on we go.

Anyway loads of babydust o you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303, lots of RnR hun, the stims really can take it out of you.
    @mummymaybe, aren't the hot flushes the worst! Cycling during the summer killed me!
    @KyLiE2014, it is very strange the things that we look forward to in this ivf circus show! I wouldn't worry too much about pain corresponding with activity-wait for the scan. All the worry will do your head in otherwise. Good luck with the jabs.
    @Lissa81, thanks hun! Congrats on the twins-they look gorgeous. Is this a FET cycle? A heavy AF could be a good start-good clean out and super fresh lining for the wee embie! My last AF was super heavy. Best of luck. Hope the clexane jabs go well. We put two back this time and one was nearly fully hatched which the FS said has a greater chance of splitting (as she's about to put the 2 in!). This was our last try so we went all or nothing! Have a small POAS obsession atm-just so used to seeing stark white I still can't believe a second line comes up!

Sorry to anyone I've missed. Hope you're all going well and getting lots of RnR.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. I'm doing FET this month too good luck all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sohmuii For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 good luck with transfer today hun! 😘 xx

@KyLiE2014 each jab means you're one step closer hun, so great that you're feeling excited 😊 Will you have scan tomorrow too or just bloods?

@lissa081 sorry you're getting such crappy side effects from the Pill hun 😕 But hopefully it'll be short term pain for long term gain 😊 xx

@ladybug14 ooh maybe they'll both stick & one will split & you'll have 3 bubs! 😄 hehe when is BT hun? xx

@Sohmuii good luck with your upcoming FET hun! xx

@babygirl7 tues is here!! Happy sniffing hun! 😄 xx

AFM: 3 jabs down. Scan tomorrow to check follies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14, I've never cycled in summer, but I was the weird lady yesterday drinking a frozen coke in cold windy weather.