Closed Thread
Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, hope you don't mind if I pop in here. This is our second cycle, the first one was a bit of a bust. Only three eggs retrieved, all fertilised but two were abnormal. Our last one didn't make it to day five however. So back to the start. AF started Friday and I started my first gonal 300 jab last night. Then bloods on Wednesday and starting on luveris and organt-something if all goes to plan. This time around I'm on completely different meds and a lot more so hopefully that's the kick start we need. This will be our last cycle chance before we move to WA so I'm hoping this is it so we don't have to bother with FS over there. Wishful thinking maybe

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Hi everyone thought I would join this thread as I will most likely be cycling again in September.

I see some names on here from other threads so nice to see a few familiar names.

Another with PCOS here have been TTC for coming up close to 2 years now.

This last cycle was my 1st IVF cycle and got my first BFP then started to bleed and my BT last Thursday showed my HCG level was 23 and POAS was getting lighter then today the POAS line has completely gone now. So looks like a Chemical for me.

So back for BT on Tuesday and discussion with FS to see what the next move will be. Not sure what going to do have one frozen embbie but thinking might keep that and do another fresh cycle and try get some more embbies to freeze and do a transfer just not sure what the best option will be so going to have to see what FS thinks.

Does anyone know how long you need between cycles is there any rules or its up to the FS? Also thought I read somewhere that medicare requires 30 days before you can claim again anyone know anything about that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi everyone thought I would join this thread as I will most likely be cycling again in September.

I see some names on here from other threads so nice to see a few familiar names.

Another with PCOS here have been TTC for coming up close to 2 years now.

This last cycle was my 1st IVF cycle and got my first BFP then started to bleed and my BT last Thursday showed my HCG level was 23 and POAS was getting lighter then today the POAS line has completely gone now. So looks like a Chemical for me.

So back for BT on Tuesday and discussion with FS to see what the next move will be. Not sure what going to do have one frozen embbie but thinking might keep that and do another fresh cycle and try get some more embbies to freeze and do a transfer just not sure what the best option will be so going to have to see what FS thinks.

Does anyone know how long you need between cycles is there any rules or its up to the FS? Also thought I read somewhere that medicare requires 30 days before you can claim again anyone know anything about that?
    Fingers crossed this next cycle will be the one for you! My FS recommended waiting for my cycle to go back to normal before the next round. Seemed like the longest wait ever. Not sure if that's the norm or not, I've never asked. More just go along with it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KyLiE2014 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just a quick update from me... 6 of my 7 embies lasted to day 5. 2 looking better than others so transferred those 2 goodies this morning. Will find out Tuesday how the other 4 are going and if any worth freezing.

Ssssoooo my two week wait has started. Deep breathe!!😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeamumma2014 View Post
    Hi all,

Just a quick update from me... 6 of my 7 embies lasted to day 5. 2 looking better than others so transferred those 2 goodies this morning. Will find out Tuesday how the other 4 are going and if any worth freezing.

Good luck babe those sound like good numbers!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Wannabeamumma2014  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's funny now I'm on this IVF train again i am remembering everything from last time, think I blocked it all out after the bfp!

Question....does anyone on this threads DH have high DNA fragmentation? I just remembered that my DH had 32%, which is high! Obviously we got lucky with my DD but I'm thinking that May hinder is 2nd time round as he is now older bad prob worse hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeamumma2014 View Post
    Hi all,

Good luck, sounds like a great cycle. I hope the TWW treats you well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Wannabeamumma2014  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KyLiE2014 welcome! Wishful thinking/hope is not a bad thing hun, so hold on to that 😊 When will you be moving? Perhaps the move will be just the start of many new beginnings 😘 xx

@Twinkley sorry to hear about your chemical hun ❤
    I have seen others mention about having to wait in between cycles, but I've done back-to-back cycles & never had any issues. I was able to claim with no problem. So I'm really not sure how it all works, so confusing & inconsistent!
    Hope you have much better success this cycle hun 😘 xx

@Wannabeamumma2014 sounds great hun! Hope they implant nice & snug! xx

@mummymaybe & @jeb8303 hope you ladies are going well with jabs 😀 xx

@Bongley hope your BT today shows everything is on track hun! xx

@babygirl7 1 more sleep till you sniff away!! 😄 xx

AFM: Have had 2 days of jabbing so far. Scan & bloods on Wed to check progress. Am feeling so anxious!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-09-2014),Wannabeamumma2014  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wannabeamum... fingers crossed the 2ww goes quickly for you!!
    @KayzB good luck for scan on wed, think I only relaxed a bit after the trigger
    @Nicsta83 I found the same starting again after a bit of a break all those feelings of IVF come rushing back really quickly! We are here remember!
    @Twinkley so sorry to hear about the chemical, it must be hard. I have no idea about the Medicare stuff but I hope you can start soon.
    @KyLiE2014 sorry to hear about tour chemical also, really hope this cycle works for you before you move. I'm in WA though and there are some amazing docs over here. PM me if you need more info

AFM: We have our FET tom and hoping it thaws ok, I have no idea what grade embryos we have or even what stage they are at as we did it so long ago! Very excited though and looking forward to my BT on the 20/9. Nice to have something to look forward to - DH ex is making our lives extremely difficult atm

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (08-09-2014),Twinkley  (09-09-2014),Wannabeamumma2014  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Excited1! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hope that embie is a sticky one.

AFM, still jabbing away. Only symptoms are continued hot flushes, same time each day for a few hours. Feeling really relaxed, I think acupuncture is really helping.