Closed Thread
Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, so for playing catch up again have been missing a little due to awful side effects presumably from the synarel which seem to have only come alongside af. I became very sick and dizzy with unusually painful af cramps on CD1 and since then have also experienced some bad head aches - strange though as symptoms have eased again since af has eased. Started injections today so happy to be starting next phase. Hoping to play catch up on the thread again now but also just wanted to say a huge congrats to @scubagirl for your BFP, amazing news hun, hope you have had some great celebrations!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies

@Nicsta83 so sorry sweetie I know the pain of that single line - I'm already scared of a single line

So today is CD1 for me too .. Started spotting yesterday but this afternoon it was well and truly here - of course I have to try and get the nurses on the phone tomorrow as meant to call day 1 but the clinic was closed by the time AF arrived.

So hopefully I can get in there tomorrow (as they generally get you in on Day 2) to get bloods and pick up all my drugs... I've got to fit my 11am PT session in there as well...

Eeks - I could be taking my 150 gonal f as early as tomorrow night...
    Last edited by jeb8303; 05-09-2014 at 22:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Thanks ladies

@Nicsta83 so sorry sweetie I know the pain of that single line - I'm already scared of a single line

So today is CD1 for me too .. Started spotting yesterday but this afternoon it was well and truly here - of course I have to try and get the nurses on the phone tomorrow as meant to call day 1 but the clinic was closed by the time AF arrived.

So hopefully I can get in there tomorrow (as they generally get you in on Day 2) to get bloods and pick up all my drugs... I've got to fit my 11am PT session in there as well...

Eeks - I could be taking my 150 gonal f as early as tomorrow night...
    I'm CD2 as well, we will be jabbing together!

Hopefully it will be a great cycle for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, glad you are feeling a little better. Hopefully the rest of the cycle is smooth for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great there's a few of you cycling so closely together-always nice for support. Hope they're super smooth cycles for you all.

AFM, got a very nice surprise this am when a second line popped up when I caved and POAS. I'm only 4dp6dp so know it's super early days but just so stoked to actually see something and not have to analyze from every angle with a magnifying glass (I'm not joking either!!). Lol! Hope Sept is a good luck month for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83 so sorry to hear your bfn, hopefully the next cycle is the one. Hugs!
    @ScubaGal how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet??!
    @Heyside hopefully you are feeling much better. Its hard to start out not feeling well and then adding in all the drugs
    @MissBell it's always hard to hear about all your friends having babies, hopefully you will be there to join them soon.
    @KayzB and @mummymaybe and @jeb8303 yay for the commencement of jabbing, is exciting to feel like something is happening!
    @babygirl7 think you start next week also? Bad memory at the moment but if so good luck!
    @ladybug14 yay!!! Good job on the second line, can't wait to hear about the next tests.

Anyone I've missed apologies and hope its going super well for you all

AFM feel like my body is starting to settle down and don't feel like my ovaries are going to fall out my whooha every time I sit down now had a hard week with DH until he eventually stopped being an **** and told me he hated seeing me go through all of this due to it being his fault! Made it easier to understand why he was being how he was but also means its harder as I can't tell him I'm in pain or I don't feel well. We have also had his 2 young kids for almost 3 weeks which has made IVF even harder! Far too many hormonal wailing moments

Ah well, walking on a few eggshells for another few days and trying to get excited about ET on tues.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-09-2014),ladybug14  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry @Bongley and @puppystellasmum hope you guys are starting soon? Sorry to miss you out above!

Me: 33, nil probs except for previous chemo drugs

DH: 38, nil probs except had a vasectomy after DD and DS from previous marriage

Sept '12 fresh cycle, 8 embryos, 7 frozen, BFP - m/c at 6 weeks due to ureaplasma

Jan '13 commenced chemo drugs, finished Aug '13

Aug '14 FET - ET scheduled 9/9

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Excited1 started nasal spray today...expect af by Tuesday

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wond if anyone can advise? I took pregnyl as my trigger wed night and have 3 more shots of pregnyl. They told me to take one Sunday but didn't say what time to take it- should I have it Sunday morning or night?? Thanks in advance

Me: 33, nil probs except for previous chemo drugs

DH: 38, nil probs except had a vasectomy after DD and DS from previous marriage

Sept '12 fresh cycle, 8 embryos, 7 frozen, BFP - m/c at 6 weeks due to ureaplasma

Jan '13 commenced chemo drugs, finished Aug '13

Aug '14 FET - ET scheduled 9/9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no experience with pregnal @Excited1. I'm sure someone will know though. Sounds like you've had a tough week-hope you're treating yourself over the weekend. Aren't men so strange the way they deal with things. Your post sounds similar to DH and I. He's been diabolical lately. Sometimes I wonder how men still rule the world!! Take care hun. We're here when you need to vent and know the pain you're going through. Xx