Closed Thread
Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks line was much darker today than yesterday, and quite a lot darker than 7dp5dt last cycle was (in fact it looks like my 9dp5dt test from last month) so I'm going have a feeling good and positive day today 😊
    Yay!!! Sounding very positive.

Good luck to everyone else currently cycling.

AFM AF was due Sunday and I'm still waiting. Few cramps and lower back pain so hopefully tomorrow. Why does AF always come late when you want her here early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartle View Post
    Hi everyone, newbie here Thought I'd say hello before going back and reading the thread in more detail.

We started the first round of IVF this week, Gonal F injections started yesterday and going back in for blood tests on Thursday. The Gonal F is makin me so tired, anyone else experience that?

If we are successful in getting enough healthy embryos we will be proceeding with PGD testing, which would make the earliest transfer date for us is sometime in October (or earlier I guess if we only get a couple of good ones and are willing to take our chances).

I lost a naturally conceived pregnancy in February at 14 weeks due to random chromosomal abnormalities, hence the genetic testing this time round. The baby would have been due Sunday last, so my emotions about going though IVF right now are complicated.

Sounds like a lot of us have been through a lot. Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you on the 2 week wait
    Welcome, there are heaps of lovely ladies here for support.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I was very tired on gonal-f, I think it is pretty normal unfortunately.

I hope you get great numbers and your journey is short and sweet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Tartle  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! @Tartle that sounds like things would be quite difficult at the moment, those feelings of grief are hard to cope with as well as all the emotions that IVF brings. I am also on gonal f and have been exhausted as well as extremely bloated- I am living in yoga pants
    @mummymaybe that's always the way! Whenever you anxiously await it AF never comes! Hopefully soon so you can get things rolling.
    @ScubaGal that is fantastic news! Fingers crossed and good luck for BT on sat

AFM I can no longer do up any of my pants so its yoga pants and leggings with big tops for me! I notice when I increase my protein and fluids it is a bit better. Just hoping for some sign of ovulation tom from bloods as I am already on day 23! Don't think I've ever had a cycle this long!! Come on already

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-09-2014),Tartle  (02-09-2014),Topdeck  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal great news hun, fingers crossed for BT x

@Tartle welcome hun, I'm so sorry for you loss. Good luck for you cycle hun x

@mummymaybe hope AF arrive soon hun... Waiting for her can be really annoying!

@Excited1 good luck for BT tomorrow hun

AFM: start sniffing next Tuesday.... Gosh it feels like I have been waiting an eternity lol 😁

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-09-2014),Tartle  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tartle welcome!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Tartle  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Tartle, fingers crossed your ivf journey is a very short successful one. Big hugs for sunday, I know I found my due date really hard.
    @mummymaybe, hope AF shows up quick smart! Seriously we spend our whole lives either waiting AF or wishing it away!!
    @ScubaGal, that's awesome news. Hope it's giving you more hope so you can relax and enjoy it.
    @Excited1, good luck for O! Welcome to stretchy pant land!! I traded my tight jeans in after about ivf 3!

AFm, well had hopefully our lucky last transfer today-number 6. Have two hatching blastocysts on board. One was nearly fully hatched which the FS kindly informed me (as she was about to insert the two) that it's got a higher chance of splitting!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-09-2014),Tartle  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Rocky27 I think having a few drinks might be a bit more of a consolation than going to the dentist. Hopefully we'll see you again in october.
    I must say I have had a few drinks Even though I probably shouldn't. I hope I'll be back in October but who knows. I spoke to the nurses about the 'natural' cycle as I don't ovulate at all on my own. They pretty much told me not to worry about it! I thought how am I going to ovulate without medication? But they don't seem to listen, argh so frustrating! I have a feeling because of this it will be more like in Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladybug14 yay for being double PUPO hun, hope the tww treats you well and sending you sticky baby dust x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    I must say I have had a few drinks Even though I probably shouldn't. I hope I'll be back in October but who knows. I spoke to the nurses about the 'natural' cycle as I don't ovulate at all on my own. They pretty much told me not to worry about it! I thought how am I going to ovulate without medication? But they don't seem to listen, argh so frustrating! I have a feeling because of this it will be more like in Nov.
    Oh bugger. The waiting is the worst. Hope you can join us soon or get the nurses to kick start your ovulation. Mine has been all over the shop the past year too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

i am.

I am am back for my 3rd fresh cycle.

new clinic, new me (well 30kg lighter from 2012) and new hope.

our new clinic does high digital magnification of sperm, and seeing as that is where our issue lies, I feel that this could be our time.

just waiting for my period to arrive to start my antagonist cycle.

hoping for a BFP for our 5 year wedding anniversary in early October.

to say I am nervous is an understatement - 2 fresh failed and 1 frozen failed and I am scared but feel positive.

loving my new clinic.

good luck to all xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (03-09-2014)