Closed Thread
Page 26 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 that's so horrible, I would be extremely upset also! Surely they would have known about the person on leave before starting your cycle??
    @Heyside I've only ever done 1 fresh cycle before 2 years ago so I don't remember there being any issues with the lining thickness. I asked the FN today and she said the same as you that I could take other hormones but has to be done from the start of the cycle.

After sitting with my legs in the air for about half an hour and having 2 FN try and work it out I was a bit over it! The nurses are fantastic though. I do remember going for my general pelvic scan a few weeks before I started this FET and the soon graphed then also had trouble. Maybe I have a weird shaped uterus or something?!

Quick question though, my bloods showed my estrogen is up to 725 and I have a follicle at 14 but they only want me to go for a blood test on wed and no scan. She said they need the follicle to grow more before the trigger but how can they monitor it without a scan?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @Rocky27 that's so horrible, I would be extremely upset also! Surely they would have known about the person on leave before starting your cycle??
    @Heyside I've only ever done 1 fresh cycle before 2 years ago so I don't remember there being any issues with the lining thickness. I asked the FN today and she said the same as you that I could take other hormones but has to be done from the start of the cycle.

After sitting with my legs in the air for about half an hour and having 2 FN try and work it out I was a bit over it! The nurses are fantastic though. I do remember going for my general pelvic scan a few weeks before I started this FET and the soon graphed then also had trouble. Maybe I have a weird shaped uterus or something?!

Quick question though, my bloods showed my estrogen is up to 725 and I have a follicle at 14 but they only want me to go for a blood test on wed and no scan. She said they need the follicle to grow more before the trigger but how can they monitor it without a scan?
    There are average ranges for oestrogen at time of ovulation so they are monitoring it through the bloods. When I ovulated this cycle my oestrogen was 935.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Showing a positive test result yesterday and today, but not at all confident enough to call it a BFP yet. BT is Saturday. Not sure my lines are darkening like they should.
    Good luck @ScubaGal I have everything crossed for you! I have my EPU today.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wannabeamumma2014 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeamumma2014 View Post
    Good luck @ScubaGal I have everything crossed for you! I have my EPU today.
    Thanks line was much darker today than yesterday, and quite a lot darker than 7dp5dt last cycle was (in fact it looks like my 9dp5dt test from last month) so I'm going have a feeling good and positive day today 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck scubagal, I hope those tests keep getting darker & darker for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for your EPU @Wannabeamumma2014

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Wannabeamumma2014  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding like great news scubagirl really hoping you get it confirmed as a bfp soon. Good luck with EPU wannabeamumma.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Wannabeamumma2014  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    @Rocky27 So sorry! much like the others girls have said its really bad form by the clinic! Are you public or private? Surely the embies are all comfy being frozen so all they have to do is defrost and go? I'd be fuming.
    So lovely of your man to buy you a treat
    How many embies do you have?
    I know it's crap but maybe see it as a blessing to organise all the things you can't do in a 2WW. Dentist? Last night having a few drinks?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology ������
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation ������
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer
    @Rocky27 I think having a few drinks might be a bit more of a consolation than going to the dentist. Hopefully we'll see you again in october.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @ScubaGal! Hopefully this is your month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, newbie here Thought I'd say hello before going back and reading the thread in more detail.

We started the first round of IVF this week, Gonal F injections started yesterday and going back in for blood tests on Thursday. The Gonal F is makin me so tired, anyone else experience that?

If we are successful in getting enough healthy embryos we will be proceeding with PGD testing, which would make the earliest transfer date for us is sometime in October (or earlier I guess if we only get a couple of good ones and are willing to take our chances).

I lost a naturally conceived pregnancy in February at 14 weeks due to random chromosomal abnormalities, hence the genetic testing this time round. The baby would have been due Sunday last, so my emotions about going though IVF right now are complicated.

Sounds like a lot of us have been through a lot. Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you on the 2 week wait

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tartle For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-09-2014)