Closed Thread
Page 24 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG @ScubaGal I am crossing fingers and toes for you!! I can totally imagine not wanting to get your hopes up but hoping like crazy all the same. In any case, 2 lines is a great start hun. Hoping and praying for good news on Saturday for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    OMG @ScubaGal I am crossing fingers and toes for you!! I can totally imagine not wanting to get your hopes up but hoping like crazy all the same. In any case, 2 lines is a great start hun. Hoping and praying for good news on Saturday for you
    Thanks @MrsChino

Where are you up to? hopefully your next cycle is a sticky one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well it was a short stay for me in this thread unfortunately. I'm so cranky at QFG! I had to ring a couple of weeks ago & they gave me dates to start my provera & said I should get af either today or tomorrow.

I ring this morning & get told 'sorry, the scientist is away that week, it's not suitable for your embryos'.

I've now been told to wait another 28 days & take the provera again. I'm so over this, it is emotionally draining as it is without them stuffing my dates up.

Sorry for the vent, I'm just very disappointed & feeling a bit emotional atm.

Good luck for all your cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi ladies, well it was a short stay for me in this thread unfortunately. I'm so cranky at QFG! I had to ring a couple of weeks ago & they gave me dates to start my provera & said I should get af either today or tomorrow.

I ring this morning & get told 'sorry, the scientist is away that week, it's not suitable for your embryos'.

I've now been told to wait another 28 days & take the provera again. I'm so over this, it is emotionally draining as it is without them stuffing my dates up.

Sorry for the vent, I'm just very disappointed & feeling a bit emotional atm.

Good luck for all your cycles
    Oh my gosh that SO F'd up.
    I'd be really angry too if I were you. At least to the point of making a formal complaint. So sorry you have to wait another month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @ScubaGal FS is going to double my dose of gonal F so I’m hoping for a better response and more eggies to play with at least. Af actually started today, and although it is a sad reminder that I’m not preggers, I’m happy because it means that my body has kicked back in! All things going well, I’ll start stimming again in around 28-29 days. Is there an October thread anywhere yet?!

I’ll stop crashing this one now - I promise I'm not stalking you

All the very best to the September ladies – bring on lots of BFP’s

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-09-2014),ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal FS is going to double my dose of gonal F so I’m hoping for a better response and more eggies to play with at least. Af actually started today, and although it is a sad reminder that I’m not preggers, I’m happy because it means that my body has kicked back in! All things going well, I’ll start stimming again in around 28-29 days. Is there an October thread anywhere yet?!

I’ll stop crashing this one now - I promise I'm not stalking you

All the very best to the September ladies – bring on lots of BFP’s
    I think this thread will be Sept/Oct - we should ask a mod to change the title...

Glad you're getting a higher dose. I've asked my FS for the same if this one doesn't take.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I'll be overlapping october too.

That is really,really annoying @Rocky27. Why did they get you started then? Grr. I hope they realise what a torment it is to be waiting around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @ScubaGal, hope it gets darker for you!

Just had my scan and they had so much trouble measuring my endo- it's somewhere between 5 and 7.2. I seem to be growing lots of follicles but not the endo - is this normal??!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Wow @ScubaGal, hope it gets darker for you!

Just had my scan and they had so much trouble measuring my endo- it's somewhere between 5 and 7.2. I seem to be growing lots of follicles but not the endo - is this normal??!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    Thanks @Excited1 vWeird that they had trouble measuring it. Probably will be clearer on the next one. My clinic likes a minimum of 6 so you're probably already in the ballpark already and will be thicker on the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Oh my gosh that SO F'd up.
    I'd be really angry too if I were you. At least to the point of making a formal complaint. So sorry you have to wait another month
    Thanks ladies, I was really upset. I asked her why did they tell me to start provera & expect a period either today or tomorrow then? She just said I'm so sorry the scientist is away so it can't be done. Surely they would have a replacement? It's just emotionally hard when we were really looking forward to finally putting our emby back in. To top it off so far it's been really heavy too..not happy. DH was really good about it though & bought me a coffee to cheer me up. It was very sweet as I could tell he was disappointed too