Closed Thread
Page 23 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 hello and welcome! Yes. It's normal to be bloated as all the follies are filling with fluid. The day after my EPU I looked about 6 months pregnant. I was really worried at work incase anyone thought I was pregnant. It took me about 3 weeks to get back to normal size but don't worry, it will do

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just starting out - need pICSI

We are young-ish (& naive) & thought we were healthy until TTC and found we both have (hopefully-not-insurmountable) issues... getting ready for our first IVF cycle in the next couple of months - will have to be ICSI, in fact it will be pICSI (apparently letting the sperm swim through hyaluronic acid is a better way to choose them than just letting the scientist choose the best-looking one).
    I'd like to wish everyone luck at all stages of your respective journeys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdeck View Post
    We are young-ish (& naive) & thought we were healthy until TTC and found we both have (hopefully-not-insurmountable) issues... getting ready for our first IVF cycle in the next couple of months - will have to be ICSI, in fact it will be pICSI (apparently letting the sperm swim through hyaluronic acid is a better way to choose them than just letting the scientist choose the best-looking one).
    I'd like to wish everyone luck at all stages of your respective journeys!
    Hi @Topdeck
    Welcome to the thread, hope your journey is short and successful. I know that there's a bit sense of loss when you first find out that you need IVF. There's some great support on here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Topdeck  (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join the group too? We did our EPU in May this year but our transfer was cancelled due to me getting OHSS. Because of it, I have had to wait a couple of months.

I've just got CD1 now after taking provera & am due to do a FET this cycle. It will be my first one ever

I'm worried because my paperwork they sent me said it will be a 'natural' cycle but I usually don't get af on my own or ovulate so I have a feeling there may be a bit more waiting.

I'm due to ring the clinic today when it opens & get instructions on what to do this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join the group too? We did our EPU in May this year but our transfer was cancelled due to me getting OHSS. Because of it, I have had to wait a couple of months.

I've just got CD1 now after taking provera & am due to do a FET this cycle. It will be my first one ever

I'm worried because my paperwork they sent me said it will be a 'natural' cycle but I usually don't get af on my own or ovulate so I have a feeling there may be a bit more waiting.

I'm due to ring the clinic today when it opens & get instructions on what to do this cycle
    Hi @Rocky27 great to have you with us. That does seem odd, you definitely need to ovulate in a natural cycle from what I understand. Let us know what the clinic says

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 welcome! we cycled together in may, I've been waiting too. Good luck with your frosties. Sorry, I don't know how FETs work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post

Yea give them a call as I just went through a natural (am still in 2ww) And you do need to ovulate on your own. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks heaps for the welcome And Bongley I remember you from the May threads

I thought it was really strange they're wanting me to do a 'natural' cycle as I never get af & so obviously don't ovulate on my own. I'll canvass this with them this morning as I just don't want to be wasting more time or out of pocket anymore than what we need to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 i have PCOS and also don't cycle on my own so I will have to take oestrogen tablets on CD1 to start my FET cycle. They are called Ethinyl estradiol. Ask your clinic as I think it's really important they are started on the first day of AF.

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Showing a positive test result yesterday and today, but not at all confident enough to call it a BFP yet. BT is Saturday. Not sure my lines are darkening like they should.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (01-09-2014)