Closed Thread
Page 20 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @amiracle4me thanks hun and that's a good idea to get some teeth treatment while waiting. I'm using my extra time to shed some kilos. Working with my doctor to lose another 4 kg's before end of sept. So far in the last 2 weeks I've lost 2.8kg. But this waiting is really testing my patience lol.... I'm hoping for 3rd time lucky hun. I met this lady today and she did 7yrs of ivf and now has a 2.5yr old son and is doing it again for no. 2! I though wow that's along time. I hope it doesn't take that long.
    Hey - well done on the 2.8kg weight loss that's awesome to see your hard work paying off!!!!

AFM I've put on 2.8kg in the last couple of weeks. Totally fallen off the wagon. BTW I'm in your town again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mind if I jump over from the aug thread gals.
    Hmmm, weight gain, I feel ya! about to go and raid the fridge...again-stupid steroids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Mind if I jump over from the aug thread gals.
    Hmmm, weight gain, I feel ya! about to go and raid the fridge...again-stupid steroids!
    Haha jump on in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tnx Scuba. Hope the 2ww's going quickly for u. When's BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @ladybug14 and @Wannabeamumma2014

I will add you to our roll call.
    Yay our 'gang' is growing !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm jumping over here from the August thread too. Good luck to everyone in the tww @Nicsta83 @ScubaGal @Grace1 and a few others I think. I'm not very good with keeping up with all the posts but try and catch up when I'm on here.

I'm on a new stim cycle, day 7 and had scan and bt today. Hoping at least to get to transfer this time. I was wondering, what time of day do others usually do their injections? I've always done mornings as will always be at home but I wonder if evenings would work better if I have to do this again (when scans are 6:10 or 6:40 in the morning I end up doing injections quite early).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Update from me:
    Just had my scan. Looks like about 6 goodies. Waiting for the call about collection but most likely Tuesday. I have the weekend to keep them growing!
    Happy Friday everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubblesandsqueaks thanks I'm doing alright just waiting around as I stopped taking my supps after my last bfn so thought I should take them for a few months before trying again should get af in three weeks and be able to get going again. The closer it gets the more I think it's not going to work and I should just save the pain and cash ( as pgd is very expensive) does anyone else feel like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell, I feel like that too. A few of my cycles I've felt like it's fait accompli that they weren't going to work. And then I freak myself out that I've got some kind of freaky intuition!! I think it's just a way of protecting yourself from the hurt of failures tho. I have had a pregnancy (lost at 12 weeks) but I was absolutely convinced that that cycle hadn't worked again and only took a test to see the negative and move on-nearly died when if came up pos! So try not to stress about whether it will work or not. What's the old saying about things not happening if you don't at least try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ladybug14 great to know I'm not alone. I will keep going for at least one more cycle. I was very lucky to get my dd on my second cycle and first ET so I guess I just thought it'd be the same this time around. But seeing so many bfps around helps to stay positive.