Closed Thread
Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls...

Transfer all done....suppose now it's just the waiting

Thanks for the welcomes. I haven't been in much on here as I work mon, tues & wed so hard for me to get a sec.

It's so strange doing natural FET feels like nothing has happened! They said it defrosted well and was growing more today so suppose that's good.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hi girls...
    Transfer all done....suppose now it's just the waiting

Thanks for the welcomes. I haven't been in much on here as I work mon, tues & wed so hard for me to get a sec.

It's so strange doing natural FET feels like nothing has happened! They said it defrosted well and was growing more today so suppose that's good.
    Good to hear it went well, welcome to the TWW, there's a few of us in it together (most are over on the July/Aug thread) but off the top of my head: @woof5105 @Grace1 @Bundle of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Good to hear it went well, welcome to the TWW, there's a few of us in it together (most are over on the July/Aug thread) but off the top of my head: @woof5105 @Grace1 @Bundle of joy
    Well let's all stick in it together and hope for the best how are you all feeling today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Thanks bubbles.
    I had a tiny bit of very black spotting this morning - not sure what that means as it doesn't fit the description for implantation bleeding which is usually pink or red or brown. Right timing...wrong colour. Maybe it's just a little bit of tissue disturbed by the catheter yesterday during transfer...
    Anymore spotting scubagal? It's funny now that the embie is on board I catch myself thinking about every twitch ... It's really annoying having to wait my AF is very regular so I know if it doesn't come next Sat there is a high chance I'm pregnant ... But that's still 9 days away...9 days of thinking best I keep busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Anymore spotting scubagal? It's funny now that the embie is on board I catch myself thinking about every twitch ... It's really annoying having to wait my AF is very regular so I know if it doesn't come next Sat there is a high chance I'm pregnant ... But that's still 9 days away...9 days of thinking best I keep busy!

Nope, no symptoms to speak of. I'm a bit worried that my boobs don't feel any different - I would have thought that the extra progesterone would make me feel something... I read somewhere that the direct application of progesterone via the pessaries doesn't get into the blood supply very well though so maybe that's why...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you on Crinone or the injections? When I got my bfp with dd1 my boobs didn't feel different and I was on Crinone (forgive my spelling that could be wrong)! I really didn't feel any symptoms until later...like 6 weeks. The only symptom I remember was I felt like sex more and started craving sweet food, but it wasn't major I just kinda brushed it off ! Sometimes I think I feel symptoms then I end up not pregnant (ie every month I don't do IVF haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal yay for being PUPO hun, sending you sticky baby dust hun x

@bubblesandsqueaks how is acupuncture going?

@Bongley how you doing hun? I will be about 1 week behind you

@amiracle4me how you doing hun, I guess my transfer to be end if sept too

@Nicsta83 yay for being PUPO and sending you sticky baby dust x

AFM: nurses Appt went well today. Got my meds and start sniffing on the 9th Sept... Finally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wannabeamum2014 try here

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news @babygirl7 ! Finally - yay!! I'm only on CD18 and this cycle is taking FOREVER.. It's a good opportunity for me to get some fillings and a teeth clean tho so I'm seeing it as a blessing in disguise I start the tablets on CD1.

How are you feeling about the whole thing?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me thanks hun and that's a good idea to get some teeth treatment while waiting. I'm using my extra time to shed some kilos. Working with my doctor to lose another 4 kg's before end of sept. So far in the last 2 weeks I've lost 2.8kg. But this waiting is really testing my patience lol.... I'm hoping for 3rd time lucky hun. I met this lady today and she did 7yrs of ivf and now has a 2.5yr old son and is doing it again for no. 2! I though wow that's along time. I hope it doesn't take that long.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (29-08-2014)