Closed Thread
Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi found you all!!

I haven't had a chance to read through all the pages but I'm sure I'll catch up.

I'm in the mist of a natural FET. Was lucky enough to have 6 frozen from first cycle and it's come the time to try my luck for bub no. 2. I'm a bit nervous about it all as I'm hopeless with the unknown....

My transfer is this wed!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Nicsta83

@puppystellasmum I'm the same ... Normally !!

So I'm letting this AF run its course and start injections on the 25th of Sept which means I'll be flowing over into October for transfer and 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it seems like we are forever waiting... Hope our patience pays off for us all.

@Nicsta83 welcome and good luck for FET hun

@ScubaGal good luck for FET tomorrow hun? It is tomorrow isn't it?

AFM: Appt with nurses on Thursday to get my protocol and meds

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Heyside it seems like we are forever waiting... Hope our patience pays off for us all.

@Nicsta83 welcome and good luck for FET hun

@ScubaGal good luck for FET tomorrow hun? It is tomorrow isn't it?

AFM: Appt with nurses on Thursday to get my protocol and meds
    It is, tomorrow morning 7:45, thanks.
    Glad you're getting going on Thursday you've had such a long wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,
    Thank you for the welcomes! You've made me feel like I am not alone in this!

@Ladydee - thanks for all the help! Yes, it can seem ridiculously unfair how easy it can be sometimes can't it! I try and live by the saying "it is what it is" but sometimes it just sucks! I hope AF comes soon for you! She certainly can be painful when she turns up late! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer or that you can get some Provera from your clinic!
    Very lucky they are open at 7 if needed, as I learnt this morning when I tried to call at 7, its only when needed! But handy if I did need it! What a rush you have those mornings! All worth it though, right!

@babygirl7 - good luck with your nurses appointment on Thursday! How exciting you're getting into it!
    @bubblesandsqueaks - not blonde, I had wondered this also! I can still ovulate just as you would with tubes, I just don't have the "plumbing" to take the egg to the uterus, it apparently just gets released and absorbed by my body. This last cycle was my first unmedicated in a year, so looks like I must have ovulated later.
    Good luck with letting AF run its course. I hope your next cycle comes around super quick for you!

@Heyside - thanks for the welcome and the luck. It has been a tough road, but I feel much more confident now I know where I am heading!
    Hoping the next milestone comes quickly on Thursday and AF arrives soon for you!

@Nicsta83 - Hi! Just wanted to wish you luck for your FET on Wednesday! for you!!

@scubagirl - good luck with your FET tomorrow! Will be thinking of you and hope all goes well!

I was able to go into the clinic at 4pm this afternoon and have my baseline bloods taken, I had a long chat to the nurses and I think DH & I have decided to delay this cycle.
    I have nursing placement on a surgical ward for 2 weeks starting on the 8th September which would coincide with EPU and Transfer and she was worried as I have PCOS and this is my first cycle I could potentially overstimulate and need more time off. As well as being stressful doing prac and cycling and trying to make it to monitoring appointments.
    I was worried I would be hanging around waiting for AF to start again seeing she was over 3 weeks late this time around, so she is suggesting going on the pill for 21 days and bringing on a period then starting in the middle of September. My FS is wanting me to be on an Antagonist cycle. I didn't realise this was possible with this type of cycle. Fingers crossed he approves it tomorrow!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Positive vibes for @ScubaGal and @newmummy85 today ladies !!

Thank you for your explanation .. it's something out of the norm I guess but you seem to be taking it well.

I'm off to take my parents to the airport .. they are off overseas for 2 weeks !! Which reminded me how we need to take care of ourselves and get away when ever we can (pitty they only have 30kg luggage or I would curl up in that suitcase).

I'm starting acupuncture this week .. never done a cycle and acupuncture together so here it goes lol

Well it's 5 am and I'm already rambling
    . Going to be a loooong day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy85 View Post
    Hello all,
    Thank you for the welcomes! You've made me feel like I am not alone in this!

@Ladydee - thanks for all the help! Yes, it can seem ridiculously unfair how easy it can be sometimes can't it! I try and live by the saying "it is what it is" but sometimes it just sucks! I hope AF comes soon for you! She certainly can be painful when she turns up late! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer or that you can get some Provera from your clinic!
    Very lucky they are open at 7 if needed, as I learnt this morning when I tried to call at 7, its only when needed! But handy if I did need it! What a rush you have those mornings! All worth it though, right!

@babygirl7 - good luck with your nurses appointment on Thursday! How exciting you're getting into it!
    @bubblesandsqueaks - not blonde, I had wondered this also! I can still ovulate just as you would with tubes, I just don't have the "plumbing" to take the egg to the uterus, it apparently just gets released and absorbed by my body. This last cycle was my first unmedicated in a year, so looks like I must have ovulated later.
    Good luck with letting AF run its course. I hope your next cycle comes around super quick for you!

@Heyside - thanks for the welcome and the luck. It has been a tough road, but I feel much more confident now I know where I am heading!
    Hoping the next milestone comes quickly on Thursday and AF arrives soon for you!

@Nicsta83 - Hi! Just wanted to wish you luck for your FET on Wednesday! for you!!

@scubagirl - good luck with your FET tomorrow! Will be thinking of you and hope all goes well!

I was able to go into the clinic at 4pm this afternoon and have my baseline bloods taken, I had a long chat to the nurses and I think DH & I have decided to delay this cycle.
    I have nursing placement on a surgical ward for 2 weeks starting on the 8th September which would coincide with EPU and Transfer and she was worried as I have PCOS and this is my first cycle I could potentially overstimulate and need more time off. As well as being stressful doing prac and cycling and trying to make it to monitoring appointments.
    I was worried I would be hanging around waiting for AF to start again seeing she was over 3 weeks late this time around, so she is suggesting going on the pill for 21 days and bringing on a period then starting in the middle of September. My FS is wanting me to be on an Antagonist cycle. I didn't realise this was possible with this type of cycle. Fingers crossed he approves it tomorrow!

x
    Not having tubes is actually the reason IVF was invented, to get around the tubes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

newmummy85  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Positive vibes for @ScubaGal and @newmummy85 today ladies !!

Thank you for your explanation .. it's something out of the norm I guess but you seem to be taking it well.

I'm off to take my parents to the airport .. they are off overseas for 2 weeks !! Which reminded me how we need to take care of ourselves and get away when ever we can (pitty they only have 30kg luggage or I would curl up in that suitcase).

I'm starting acupuncture this week .. never done a cycle and acupuncture together so here it goes lol

Well it's 5 am and I'm already rambling
    . Going to be a loooong day
    @BubbleandSqueaks ramble away, I wish I had something to ramble about but no, still waiting.

good luck today @ScubaGal

welcome @newmummy85 good luck with your first cycle

So I've had a lot of time off this year with 2 cycles of IVF, and several bouts of illness (bronchitis, tonsilitis) and a broken arm that had me off work for 2 weeks and a sick toddler, so I thought I'd check and see how many sick days we get and if they roll them over year to year (expecting about 2 weeks like my other full time jobs) and its 6 days (and no roll over)!!

I'm already over my allocation by about 2 weeks! Anyone else have so little sick leave? They seemed to think 6 days was pretty standard. I've got to take another day when I have my EPU in sept. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 I'm sorry you won't be starting but totally understand! It's a big thing that you need to have the time to focus on so giving yourself the time and space needed will make all the difference

@Bongley good to hear from you! Was thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you were upto. Are you on the Syranel yet??
    I get 10 days per year and that actually is about standard. 20 days annual.
    Bit of tight company to only give 6!
    Unfortunately sick/personal days can't be rolled over
    Are you able to get a bit of flexibility with coming in late and working later. Bloods can be done from 7am so its only ultrasounds which will get you into work about 10 with RPA. Then it's just EPU and transfer for a day off.

Good luck @ScubaGal !

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me Yeah, the bloods and ultrasounds are sorted (although being late so often doesn't help!) just the days off that are adding up, I don't even take a day off to do the transfer these days. I thought 6 days sounded tight. My manager must be brushing it under the carpet, he knows about the ivf. I don't know how long his patience will stretch though.
    I start the synarel next Monday. How are you travelling?