Closed Thread
Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply @amiracle4me much appreciated!

I thought as much, just didn't know if I went at midday if it would possibly be ok. My clinic opens at 7am, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to just go in at 7am tomorrow without speaking to the nurses first.

I had expected to need to go in most days for scans and bloods, I just wasn't expecting AF to show now! I almost rang the clinic on Friday to ask "what if" this happened, but thought I'd be wasting their time.

Thanks for the reply and for the luck.
    Good luck to you as well! I look forward to getting to know you!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bubblesandsqueaks - Yay for AF but ya, that would suck to be full-flow during such a long trip!

@Heyside - how's the sniffing going? Getting used to it now?

@Littleve - bugger, that does sound like the trip from hell ya poor thing! I hope you've managed to sleep it all off now. Yay for AF so you can get started, hopefully you can be one of the first to get us started with *all* of our BFP's

Welcome @newmummy85 - wow-oh- wow, you have sure had a long hard road to get here and I'm sure you've only mentioned the half of it...2 ectopics?! How scary!! It still blows me away on how TTC can be so ridiculously easy for most and then so darn hard for others!! AF does have a knack of coming at the worst time doesn't it?! I'm doing the short cycle and I've been told to call my clinic on CD1 (the day you wake up with heavy bleeding), go in for bloods and a scan in CD2, start jabbing FSH from CD3, start jabbing 2nd drug/hormone from CD5. That's as far as I know for now! This is my first IVF cycle so I'm not to sure how strict they are with your days but I have done 6 ovulation induction cycles injecting FSH with IUI and I have talked to different ladies doing the same along the years who have had different injection starting days so....maybe the starting day can be a day or so out but then I'd say once you've started, you have to follow the set out cycle depending on how your body is reacting to the drugs/hormones??? Anyone else who's more experienced know?? I asked my FN what I should do if AF arrived on Sunday and she gave me the clinics after hours mobile number to ring. Good luck to you for this cycle, I'm just behind you xx

AFM - Gah, still waiting on AF! I guess that means I probably didn't ovulate this cycle which will mean that AF could be who knows how long away!! Either that or maybe my hysteroscopy did bugger up my cycle? 8 months trying to start IVF, I just want to get started already...
    Last edited by Ladydee; 24-08-2014 at 21:44.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

newmummy85  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy85 View Post

I thought as much, just didn't know if I went at midday if it would possibly be ok. My clinic opens at 7am, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to just go in at 7am tomorrow without speaking to the nurses first.
    Lucky you that your clinic opens at 7! That would solve sooo many of my work commitment problems while I'm cycling if mine opened that early. I live on the Gold Coast and my clinic opens at 7:30 and the courier who takes the bloods to Brisbane for testing leaves at 9:30 so I always know I need to get in before then. There's no way that it'd be a problem for you to just show up but maybe midday might be too late? It would be at my clinic anyway, they usually call me with my results at about 1:30/2:00pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 welcome hun and good luck

@bubblesandsqueaks and @Littleve yay for AF arriving

@Ladydee hope AF arrives soon... The waiting is the worst, I hope you can get started soon

AFM: waiting for my nurse Appt on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @newmummy85
    You sure sound like you have had some horrible experiences.

Sorry to sound blonde lol but how do you ovulate without tubes. I have never heard of someone losing both so I apologise for my ignorance.

Wow our group is starting to move along nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee sorry to hear AF is being a **** this month.

What's your next option?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Littleeve - Oh hun sounds like you have had it full on with work trip. Good luck with your FET and hope you can give DH the best present ever.

bubbleandsqueaks - Typical af showing up and totally inappropriate time, do you now start your cycle from here as planned?

newmummy85 - Welcome to the thread, sounds like you have had a really hard time with your journey and your two ectopics hun, hoping you have a straight forward IVF journey and you get your bfp soon.

Ladydee - Sorry to hear you have more waiting hun, did your fs just ask you to wait for af no matter how long it takes. I have a non existent af as it never turns up unless I have ovulated. Waiting just sucks!

babygirl - Good luck with Thursdays appointment.

AFM - Not much going on, sniffing going well now and in routine, waited so long for last Friday to get started but now find myself waiting again for next milestone, being Thursday and stopping the pill ready to wait for af.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-08-2014),Ladydee  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ladydee - Sorry to hear you have more waiting hun, did your fs just ask you to wait for af no matter how long it takes. I have a non existent af as it never turns up unless I have ovulated. Waiting just sucks!
    @bubblesandsqueaks & @Heyside - I didn't ask my FS what I should do if I didn't ovulate and therefore AF didn't turn up. I seem to have started ovulating since my first miscarriage in December so I guess I just got too used to it but typical... my body decides to go back to its old no-O'ing days now! I'll give it a few more (agonising) days and if it still hadn't showed up , I guess I'll call my clinic and ask for Provera or something?? It kind of feels like it is coming but, not a drop yet....sigh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ladydee I rarely ovulate and so AF is pretty nonexistent. I have to go on the pill to force AF when I start a cycle. good in some ways coz it gives me a bit of control over the timing...

Sent from my HTC_PO582

13. The Following User Says Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Nicsta83 over here