Closed Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi
    again I was sure when I read thru the posts that you seemed familiar @Ladydee we were in a forum together back in 2011 I just had to pop on and say hi lol what re the chances.

Night Again
    Lissa! Yay, great to see a familiar name That was such a great, supportive group we had going....we were naughty to have not kept in touch Well if you aren't a great IVF success story to keep us all going through the difficult times, I don't know what is?!......a mummy of IVF twinnies!! Will you get two put back in again?

That's great that you have some frosties waiting for you, I do remember you having bad OHSS....I'll see how I go with that and my PCOS Glad to have you as a cycle buddy again, hopefully we get some nice quick success x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post

@Ladydee hi hun and happy wedding anniversary. Yay hope we can be cycle buddies. AF arrived yesterday for me. I'm doing a long down reg stim cycle again so will start sniffing on the 10th Sept. (Cd21?) I guess EPU/transfer to be end sept/early oct. How about you? Which protocol are you doing?

AFM: AF arrived yesterday. should starts sniffing Syneral on the 10th Sept. Guessing EPU/transfer to be around end of sept/early october.
    Thanks Babygirl I'm dong the short cycle so as far as I understand it....I call on day one, go in for bloods and scan on cd2, start jabbing in cd3 and add my second daily injections from cd5.....that's as far as I know!

Did everything work out @bubblesandsqueaks ?

AFM- Still on undie-watch.....com on AF!! I've had this awful cold for the last several weeks which goes away to where I feel about 90% better and then it comes back on again Does anyone know if having a cold affects IVF and how many quality eggs I might get? I've got a ridiculously sore throat again today....I just can't shake this thing!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 22-08-2014 at 09:09.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all .. nope after a fairly medium flow yesterday today there is NOTHING ?? Still cramping though ..

Spoke to FN who said to follow on with my pill if I wanted and see if AF arrives properly on the 1st. Or I could stop the pill and see if my body does its own thing .. so I have stopped the pill and seeing what my body does .. it clearly has a plan, but isn't ready to show it just yet.

@Ladydee .. undie watch bahahhaha I love it .. I have heard that a cold can play havoc with your body and if it's bad enough some FS's may cancel.
    Last edited by bubblesandsqueaks; 22-08-2014 at 10:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Hey all .. nope after a fairly medium flow yesterday today there is NOTHING ?? Still cramping though ..

Spoke to FN who said to follow on with my pill if I wanted and see if AF arrives properly on the 1st. Or I could stop the pill and see if my body does its own thing .. so I have stopped the pill and seeing what my body does .. it clearly has a plan, but isn't ready to show it just yet.

@Ladydee .. undie watch bahahhaha I love it .. I have heard that a cold can play havoc with your body and if it's bad enough some FS's may cancel.
    Gosh your AF is really giving you the runaround.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    babygirl - Great that you can get started hun not long to wait until the 10th feels good to get going.

Ladydee - Really hoping that cold of yours doesn't affect things hun, you have waited too long for this.

bubbleandsqueaks - Hope your body starts some action itself hun and you can get started.

AFM - I started the synarel last night after seeing fs yesterday, she gave me the go ahead to get going and I will stop the pill next week before starting 125 puregon the week after. Really happy to just get going.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-08-2014),Ladydee  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my apologies for my silence, I've been away for work the last few days. Returned home last night - absolutely the worst trip ever. Flight to gold coat cancelled, put on new flight to Brisbane and told we would be bussed back GC. new flight then delayed by 1 hour, and we were kept in a holding pattern for 30min before landing. By then it was super late, so I ditched the bus to get a taxi (courtesy of work, you don't want to know how expensive it was! ) and there were about 300 people in line for taxis!
    Finally got home at midnight, and it's my mission today not to leave my bed

Back to topic though, my AF arrived this morning! So FET in approx 2 weeks, and we will find out the day before my hubby's 40th if we are pregnant. I hope I can give him the best prezzie ever!

I hope you are all travelling well with your own cycles - this forum has been such a comfort the last few weeks, and I hope we can soon start posting about happy news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post

AFM- Still on undie-watch.....com on AF!! I've had this awful cold for the last several weeks which goes away to where I feel about 90% better and then it comes back on again Does anyone know if having a cold affects IVF and how many quality eggs I might get? I've got a ridiculously sore throat again today....I just can't shake this thing!

undie-watch - love it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleve For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening Ladies

AF has come with full effects (not awesome when you have to drive 12 hour return trip to a family function).

Yay @Littleve what date should I put you down for your FET?

Hope everyone else is going well ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone

I thought I would come in and introduce myself, I hope you don't mind I join you all. I've been hanging around waiting for AF to begin so I can start my first cycle.

I have PCOS and Hashimoto's - elevated ANA's and Thyroid Antibodies.
    We have previously done Clomid rounds, 1 in 2009 resulting in my DD and have since had an ectopic pregnancy in 2011 and lost my left tube.
    We have done 9 rounds of Clomid over the last year resulting in 1 M/C in December and another ectopic on my last cycle in May this year, which I lost my right tube.

This is my first cycle of IVF, we had looked at exploring IVF should my last Clomid cycle be unsuccessful. But now with losing both tubes, I have run out of options.

AF arrived slightly on Saturday night and truly today so I have to call the clinic tomorrow.

I am a little bit nervous and a lot excited! Now AF is here it's made it all the more real. I'm not quite sure what to expect so am trying to keep an open mind!

I feel a bit naive, has anyone had AF start over the weekend on the start of a cycle? I have been told that I will need to call the clinic and have to go in the morning. Does anyone know if this is imperative or is there wiggle room?
    I am in my 2nd year of nursing at Uni and I'm in clinical labs at Uni from 8-4 all week. Typically AF (who is 3 weeks late) decided to show at the most inconvenient of times!! Trying to not let it deflate me.

I look forward to getting to know you all and going on the roller coaster ride together! Sorry for the long post!
    Wishing everyone all the best with wherever you are in our cycles, to you all. I hope to catch up with everything soon!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome! @newmummy85

Yes. You'll have to go into the clinic first thing in the morning as the CD1 blood test is really important. It determines your bassline hormones.

Unfortunately you'll have to get used to having bloods/scans most mornings from day 4/5 of injections all the way through to embryo transfer. No getting out of them I'm afraid!

Hope it's a quick and easy journey for you

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer