Closed Thread
Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I would love to join your thread my DH and I are going back to try for #3 we had a long journey in 2010-2011 with clomid cycles and a failed IVF 2 eggs both fert and put back but BFN then 2nd ivf was a raging success with 12 egg collected 10 Fetilize2 put back and 6 frozen 5 day embryos and BFP with twins we delivered a boy and girl on 18/11/11 at 38 weeks a few bumps through the pregnancy but we made it I had OHSS (very Painful and lasts a long time).
    We are now back wanting one more(or 2 or whatever we get)
    W fell naturally in May but miscarried at 5 weeks I have PCOS and very rarely if ever ovulate so it was a bit of a shock we had 2 months of bleeding and now fs is happy t go into a medicated FET cycle am on BCP till the 27/08/14 start progynova on 11/09/14 and ET is scheduled for 19/09 with BT 02/10 and on cardiprin one a day until BFN or 12 weeks as long as all goes to plan lol am still to check with nurse about progesteone support as it has not been mentioned and we had it with our successful cycle.
    Sorry for the long post I have read back and have my fingers crossed for you all and hugs to the ladies with Lil Angels.
    Thanks and night all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

bubblesandsqueaks  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Deja vu

Hi
    again I was sure when I read thru the posts that you seemed familiar @Ladydee we were in a forum together back in 2011 I just had to pop on and say hi lol what re the chances.

Night Again

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

bubblesandsqueaks  (21-08-2014),Ladydee  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @lissa081

Ok ladies so the last 2 days I have been cramping like crazy and AF not due until the 1st .. woke up today and AF has started ?? I'm on the pill to regulate my cycles and I still have 11 days to go .. I will have to ring my FS today as I'm still within my 'cooling off' period and can not actually start any meds yet (was due to collect my meds Monday or Tuesday).

It's nice my body decides to do something .. but right now??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Welcome @lissa081

Ok ladies so the last 2 days I have been cramping like crazy and AF not due until the 1st .. woke up today and AF has started ?? I'm on the pill to regulate my cycles and I still have 11 days to go .. I will have to ring my FS today as I'm still within my 'cooling off' period and can not actually start any meds yet (was due to collect my meds Monday or Tuesday).

It's nice my body decides to do something .. but right now??
    That's so weird! Hopefully they let you just get on with it, the body doesn't understand 'cooling off' it wants to go go go!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal

I start my injections on day 3 (basically on Saturday).. my FN said I can start Saturday if I want .. now I have to reschedule my day to make it to the clinic before 4pm and to make it worse I'm no where near the clinic today ..

If I can't make it today I will need to wait until next cycle it's all happening ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IBelieve - So sorry you are out for Sept, had you started a cycle?

Ladydee - So glad we will be doing this together, we have had very different journeys but have been at this so long we definitely deserve to graduate! Its sounds like its a good job your phoned your clinic so you can now get the relevant bloods done and sign consents.

lissa081 - Welcome hun, sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage, good luck for your FET.

bubbleandsqueaks - Is your af definitely full flow hun, just wondering as a couple of times this month (on bcp) I have had some slight spotting, when I spoke to the nurses at the clinic they said break through bleeding is sometimes common and nothing to worry about and after a day or two it stopped. So frustrating though hope you get things sorted and you can still start your cycle as planned.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

bubblesandsqueaks  (21-08-2014),Ladydee  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal

I start my injections on day 3 (basically on Saturday).. my FN said I can start Saturday if I want .. now I have to reschedule my day to make it to the clinic before 4pm and to make it worse I'm no where near the clinic today ..

If I can't make it today I will need to wait until next cycle it's all happening ladies.
    Yay well I hope you get there today and get going, sort of an early mark!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it's not full heavy (sorry for TMI) but my FN said they class any red as AF.

Thanks @ScubaGal .. If it all works than it was meant to be. Not stressing about it .. I have way too much stuff on to stress about anything today.
    I run my own business so if I don't do things they don't happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal thanks hun, it's feels good to be abit closer now even though I guess EPU/transfer won't be till end of sept/oct? I see you've got your get booked.. Yay hun not long now x

@Ladydee hi hun and happy wedding anniversary. Yay hope we can be cycle buddies. AF arrived yesterday for me. I'm doing a long down reg stim cycle again so will start sniffing on the 10th Sept. (Cd21?) I guess EPU/transfer to be end sept/early oct. How about you? Which protocol are you doing?

@lissa081 welcome hun and sorry to hear you've had a rough journey. But so happy to hear you've had even happier success. Fingers crossed for your cycle hun and good luck. Your FET is my DF birthday... Yay

@bubblesandsqueaks how did you go hun, have you started your cycle?

@Heyside hope all goes well for FS Appt tomorrow hun

AFM: AF arrived yesterday. should starts sniffing Syneral on the 10th Sept. Guessing EPU/transfer to be around end of sept/early october.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 yay for AF and finally starting!! 👍

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over