Closed Thread
Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha no @Heyside .. it's the feeling of the stuff running down the back of my throat that got me .. and the taste is not pleasant .. but we gotta do what we gotta do

Anyone need updating on the roll call?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thanks hun and the 1st time I used Syneral I was quite emotional lol, but the second time I was fine. hope it's all smooth for you

@bubblesandsqueaks thanks hun, it sure feels good after a fews long months waiting lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Heyside thanks hun and the 1st time I used Syneral I was quite emotional lol, but the second time I was fine. hope it's all smooth for you

@bubblesandsqueaks thanks hun, it sure feels good after a fews long months waiting lol
    You've had a huge wait. Glad you're getting going

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesandsqueaks View Post
    Anyone need updating on the roll call?
    Yep I think you can tentatively put me down for FET on 26/8, BT on 6/9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated for you @ScubaGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I'm out for Sept ladies. Wishing you all the best in your cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leaving so soon @IBelieve
    I wish you well with everything

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, so sorry to hear that @IBelieve

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by IBelieve View Post
    Unfortunately I'm out for Sept ladies. Wishing you all the best in your cycles!
    What happened @IBelieve ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry IBelieve.....I missed where you were up to, had you started your cycle? Big hugs xx

Bubblesandsqueak - cartoons are great....until you've watched the same one 1000 times! Lol, glad you enjoyed your weekend. Your friend is very lucky to have you to help out

Mummymaybe- so sorry to read about your previous cycle. Will you be changing much things up for this one? I've also started weekly acupuncture and some herbal vitamins that he suggested.... hopefully it helps us both!

Littleve- sorry to read about your m/c I really wish you your sticky BFP this cycle xx We also went away (for our 8th wedding anno) this past weekend to a lovely little cabin in a rainforest....was SO nice and a great way to de-stress before a cycle starts huh?!

Hi Babygirl- I think we'll be very close in cycles, which type of cycle are you doing? How's your cold? I've been fighting one off for about the last 7 weeks! I just start to think I've kicked it and on it comes again, yuck! I don't usually get sick but this one has got me bad :-/

Bongley- yay for starting your cycle....the count down is on! Did your AF sort itself out?

ScubaGal- my diet has turned to sh!ite also. All of last year I was super strict and healthy but since my first loss, I've been terrible and just can't get back on track. I've just come back from a weekend away and ate terribly indulgent and drank 3 glasses of wine and a few cups of coffee. Ah well, it's too late now, I hope it doesn't affect things too much. I too have put on about 2kg with each loss which just makes me feel darn uncomfortable....I'm feeling more motivated this week to be more healthy so I hope it lasts! I'm thinking of putting pictures of adorable babies on my fridge to keep me motivated! Lol

Heyside- another day closer to Friday! I'm so so glad we can go through all of this together, it's about time we get to graduate huh?! xx

Hello to anyone I've missed this time

AFM- Had a lovely time out with my hubby to reconnect. We had plenty of time to reflect on our sh!tty year we've had so-far and to wonder what our IVF journey will bring. A healthy sticky bub hopefully....a take-home one we can cuddle
    I phoned my FC this arvo to just check- in with them and let them know my AF is due tomorrow if I happened to have fluked another natural ovulation this cycle(which I seem to be doing since I started miscarrying??). I also wanted to check what I should do if it doesn't arrive until Sunday. The FN was lovely (as usual) and explained everything and discovered that we haven't had a HIV, Hep B&C ect test since July last year so she wants me to go in for another tomorrow. So I'm glad I called. She also couldn't find our consent forms as we had filled them our way back in January when we were supposed to have started IVF. Eeee....I'm kind of excited (in a very weird, probably naive way) to get started....it's been a long time coming! I really really hope this is the answer to our problems, SO thankful to be able to learn so much from you girls along the way xx

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (20-08-2014),bubblesandsqueaks  (21-08-2014),IBelieve  (20-08-2014),ScubaGal  (21-08-2014)