Closed Thread
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1035
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Think I'm out ladies - my spotting has gone to red and more than spotting - I can't even make it to period day - looks like I have a leuteal phase defect as well seeing as it's only 9dpo

I'm so over this!
    Hugs, that's really not fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your thoughts :-) it's very kind.. I have packed the car and made sure I have everything I will need until at least middle of next week (just in case I want to stay longer).

FYI the comedy channel is great for relaxing .. just don't watch with a full bladder :-/ .. awkward lol

@jeb8303 I'm sorry if this turns to bad news. Over my years of IVF I have seen many ladies have a full blown period as normal throughout their entire pregnancy .. seems like a cruel joke I know :-(

I may not have much service over the next few days but I will be sure to catch up on things when I get back .. and let's hope I have some good news for us all on Friday (means a trip into town before the funeral .. great just what I need 'junky arm' in front of the family ... blah)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bubblesandsqueake sorry to hear about your grandfather x @jeb8303 fingers crossed for your emby
    Sorry I've been really quiet my first TWW has been hard! Had acupuncture yesterday and that stopped the weeping - yay. I'm blaming that on crinone!
    I have my first blood test Friday then another Tuesday then my FS appt Wed, not sure if I have to wait till next Wed to get an outcome, more like 18 days rather TWW!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I haven't had any more bright pinky/red spotting since last night but it's back to the browny/watery tea colour - pretty sure the progesterone pessary last night and this morning suppressed any bright blood (sorry if tmi but funnily when I put it in I didn't get any blood on my finger)

I'm not confident anymore that this has worked - I just feel like my period is coming

Doing everything I can to get through the day without losing it at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I feel for you soo much. Can you go get acupuncture? I was certain it wasn't working, eating apple turnovers like they were going outta fashion, crying mess. And it's giving me a ton of emotional relief I was really surprised. Hang in there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bubblesandsqueaks so sorry to hear about your loss x

@jeb8303 so stressful, go see your FS today or at least call them to talk to them to see if they can help. For me when I thought I was going to bleed my FS upped my dose of progesterone and it seemed to do the trick. I have heard of accupuncture helping with the 2ww and any bleeding like this. So tough to be at work when all this is going on. Feel for you but it ain't over yet lovey!

Should we all head over to October?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry about your grandfather @bubblesandsqueaks
    @jeb8303 I'm someone who had a full 'period' when I got pregnant. I think it is officially termed as break through bleeding. Luckily I happened to do a POAS (was expecting to see the line fade) which showed something was happening or I wouldn't have bothered with a BT.

I quite liked this article in the SMH today, a good article for the grumpy among us (ie: me)

http://www.dailylife.com.au/health-a...001-3h15r.html

No news here (2dp5dt), light spotting but I've had that for a few days. No longer feeling sick and tired thank goodness, my hormone levels were fine so I don't know what that was.

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley

How frustrating for you - I'm waiting until my nurses answer the phone at 11 to call them and try and get a blood test earlier - It's way too early to POAS as well but I just don't think that it is anything other than my period - everything feels exactly like it does when it arrives...

Thanks for the read - and very true - people think they understand but they have no idea how just saying "i'm sorry that truly sucks" means more than "oh well, there's always next time"

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubblesandsqueaks so sorry to hear about your grandfather

@Bongley what a great article, thanks for sharing

everyone is welcome to join us over in the october thread (sorry I can't paste a link on my phone)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubblesandsqueaks- Sorry for your loss xx @puppystellasmum- Welcome to the TTW! Hope it goes quickly for you @straycat- The TWW is doing my head in. Give me jabbing 3 times a day over doing nothing. I hate being out of control so this tops the cake. Wish I could be as cool as a cucumber like you, jealous!!!

Afm- Day nine since transfer with bloodtest tomorrow. I did cheat yesterday and poas with a negative result. Strangely I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. I have always had it in my head we will be pregnant on our fourth fresh cycle. At least when the nurse calls me at work tomorrow with the news I won't be shocked if it's bad news.