Closed Thread
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! @Bongley! Finally the cabs off the rank!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 - 18 Frosties - OHSS risk so Sept/Oct FET Transfer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Bongley ...

Bahahah @amiracle4me I thought your said carb lol I was like Mmmm I could go some bangers and mash

Long day ladies .. 5th day of my positive challenge and I'm glad today is over as tomorrow I'm looking after my little buddy (3 year old going on 7) he's a friends son and I have had him ever 2 weeks from birth (his dad skipped town). So I get to paint and do craft stuff all weekend .. I'll be buggered by Sunday

Have a great dirty .. I mean romantic weekend @Littleve .. I hope you get to relax
    Last edited by bubblesandsqueaks; 15-08-2014 at 19:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley glad to hear AF arrived

@bubblesandsqueaks sounds like your going to have a fun weekend

AFM: picked up a crappy head cold, hope it clears before AF arrives or cycle starts. feeling a bit down on top of being sick. A girl I went to school with... we are both the same age (28) well she just gave birth to her 5th!! Yep 5th son 😞 oh well just got to stay positive and I'm sure our day will come soon! Hope I get some good news on Monday from FS.

Have a lovely weekend ladies x
    Last edited by babygirl7; 16-08-2014 at 00:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (18-08-2014),ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @babygirl7

Yay it's Monday . Which means only 1 week and a half cooling off period to go before we can get this party started.

How are we all traveling ??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    Our romantic weekend got rained in, but a bit of enforced laziness is always a good thing.
    Still waiting for AF, which is of course late, because I want it to arrive!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Gals. Not long now @bubbleandsqueaks ! My AF disappeared on sat (day 2) so I freaked out (thinking I would have to wait god knows how long for it to arrive properly) eventually phoned the nurse on sat arvo after sulking all morning and she told me to carry on with the cycle as planned. So relieved. After 3 months at this point, another month waiting would have tipped me over the edge.

good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley how stressful! Bloody AF (pun intended)!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleve For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl7 I hear you - 5 kids!! ...I know I'm a broken record on this point but can you believe people just get pregnant from having sex?!?!?!? There's a great line in a monty python song about comprehending the universe and then realising how amazingly unlikely is your birth... rings very true at the moment.
    @Bongley glad to hear you haven't been delayed again. That would really have been lame.
    @Littleve rained in sounds pretty good for a romantic weekend
    @bubblesandsqueaks glad you're nearly there - is the counselling quite full on to get going? I imagine you must be raring to get going now.

AFM I've got a BT tomorrow to see how my hormones are tracking. I've accepted that the FS is right and my cycle will be unusually long since so far no signs of ovulation and normally I'd have o'd by now. Coincidentally just like last cycle I'm booked to go to interstate right when I expect transfer to be, so I think I'll just be cancelling the trip this time, considering how stressful it was last month when I had my rental car break down then got food poisoning all in the beginning of the TWW.

I think I'm having some sort of weird backlash to all my efforts to be super healthy and zen last cycle. Contrary to last month I'm drinking coffee, I've had a few beers (many actually - I think I drank every day from when I found out I would miscarry for about 10 days straight) and can't seem to get myself together around food either. I even went out and bought some nice chemical-ey shampoo because the hippie stuff was driving me up the wall. I thought I'd reigned it in yesterday and gotten back on track at least in terms of healthy eating, but then got the munchies and ate all the cheese in the house right before bed. Good one I'm 2kg heavier than I was last month so feeling extra great about that too (not).

Sigh.

I think I'll be the poster girl for not doing all the wellbeing stuff during a cycle. We will see how that works out.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-08-2014),Bongley  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal
    I dont have answers, but I do know what you're going through. The only thing I can say is, it's ok to be feeling whatever you're feeling - sad, angry, like you're being sucked down into a vortex, it's all a normal part of grieving.
    And I also think, if you want to eat cheese, then eat cheese! Or chocolate, or a whole slab of lasagne, whatever works! (You should see what I managed to pack away this weekend ;-) )

Hold in there, life will slowly start to feel normal again, I promise.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleve For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley glad you got the go ahead hun
    @Littleve hope AF arrived soon

@ScubaGal yeh hun I just don't think I will ever be able to understand it... Guess it's just one of those life's mysteries. Hope you get back on track hun. Don't be too hard on yourself you deserve to indulge a little hun. Good luck for BT tomorrow hun

AFM: just got the call from the clinic. FS gave the go ahead. Will be doing a Long Down Reg Stim Cycle. Meeting with FN next Thursday to get my protocol plan and drugs oh and the dreaded Syneral. happy I don't have to wait another month phew.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (18-08-2014)