Closed Thread
Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.
    Sorry to crash your thread bit was wondering if anyone has down back to back frozen cycles at WFC- banking embryos.

Does Medicare rebate if it's less than 28 days in between cycles. I read an old thread that says there is a 28 day rule and Medicare won't rebate if cycles are less than 28 days apart?

I want to do my next frozen cycle (for pgd-) in the next couple of weeks. I just had egg collection yesterday.

Does anyone know if this was an old rule and no longer applies ?

Thanks ! And best of luck to every one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ksenoj
    I have asked Westmead this question 3 months ago and there answer was Yes , they do back to back frozen transfers . I'm pretty sure nothing has changed since then but can any other girls here double confirm this is the case ?
    All the best on your journey ksenoj 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is doing well!

Had our morph scan yesterday and she (still a she!) is doing well. Can't believe we're at 19 weeks. It's gone so slowly! haha

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-05-2016),bel2466  (22-05-2016),Chiefsgirl  (23-05-2016),HopefulforBFP  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar what an amazing milestone you have reached !!
    Im very happy for u and wish u all the best for the second half of ur pregnancy ! Rest well and enjoy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Best to ring and double check but my understanding was they don't offer or keep donor sperm there as a service but if you source it elsewhere then you can transfer it there and they will use it in your cycles.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you've had a good experience so far Ange, and good luck for transfer tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #5

Hi Ladies, I have not been on here for a while but I am about to start a fresh IVF cycle. We have a gorgeous 21 month old DD from my second cycle through Westmead. I messaged Westmead yesterday to book in my day 1. I missed a call from the nurse at 4:30pm who left a message to say that they will call me today. Can anyone tell me what to expect from a short antagonist cycle? I haven't heard from the nurses today and I am worried that I should already be on Monofeme as I am now on day 2. Keen to get started!
    Last edited by Ever1013; 28-05-2016 at 13:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I have not been on here for a while but I am about to start a fresh IVF cycle. We have a gorgeous 21 month old DD from my second cycle through Westmead. I messaged Westmead yesterday to book in my day 1. I missed a call from the nurse at 4:30pm who left a message to say that they will call me today. Can anyone tell me what to expect from a short antagonist cycle? I haven't heard from the nurses today and I am worried that I should already be on Monofeme as I am now on day 2. Keen to get started!
    Welcome back Ever!! So exciting you are back on the ivf train. Yes I think the meds from a fresh short cycle generally start day 2/3. I'd call again asap. You will probably need to pick up meds today. So excited for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #5

Thanks Bel, heading to Westmead tomorrow morning for my first blood test and to collect my Gonal F from the pharmacy so I can start. I have had an absolutely agonizing period this month, so painful. Had to stop playing with my little girl earlier, take panadol and sit down on the couch with a hot water bottle as I was in so much pain I nearly passed out. I think my endo has returned, and I am worried that it could affect this IVF cycle.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 29-05-2016 at 20:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this cycle Ever, I hope you are wrong about the endo :-( and hopefully the drs can give you a bit of an idea on it after egg collection?