Closed Thread
Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Thanks ladies. Adalyn was born on 13/4 weighing 3.5kg and 51cm long.

She is perfect in every way. My milk has come in and she is feeding and sleeping
    Chiefs yay! Enjoy that very, very new babyness. I know everyone says it, but it really is true that the time passes so quickly. I am so thrilled for you xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hash the collection procedure in my opinion is the most difficult part of IVF . The recovery was two days for me which was the day of egg pick up and the day after . I had a very bloated stomach and high temperature as well. Also was painful to walk with my body straight and even to urinate was painful !
    .......it is all worth it !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulforBFP View Post
    @hash the collection procedure in my opinion is the most difficult part of IVF . The recovery was two days for me which was the day of egg pick up and the day after . I had a very bloated stomach and high temperature as well. Also was painful to walk with my body straight and even to urinate was painful !
    .......it is all worth it !
    you freaked me out there. i was reluctant initially but then my doctor pushed me telling its nothing to worry about.

did you do ICSI or conventional IVF? we are a little afraid of ICSI because of all the bad press it gets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hash good luck with your cycle. Maybebaby is right epu is the worst part but luckily everyone is different. My first epu through westmead was fantastic i didnt feel a thing and i was fine, my second epu at a different clinic was horrible i couldnt stand or walk for days. I think it also depends on how high the hormones are my numbers were really high with last epu and only had 2 eggs the clinic messed up. Best of luck dont worry to much think of the end where you get your baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the westmead fellows, do you guys pay upfront and then claim or through the safety net? I paid upfront for the IUI and claimed that last week. Still haven't received the money back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hash View Post
    To the westmead fellows, do you guys pay upfront and then claim or through the safety net? I paid upfront for the IUI and claimed that last week. Still haven't received the money back
    We pay the larger/total amount upfront and then claim later as it works out a bit cheaper so we normally just threw it on credit card. It can take a while to be rebated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    We pay the larger/total amount upfront and then claim later as it works out a bit cheaper so we normally just threw it on credit card. It can take a while to be rebated
    thanks. we were also advised to pay upfront to reduce costs. but we are waiting for the rebate now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Katt hope ur feeling ok mumma ! Did u decide whether u will be doing Beta bloods for numbers ?
    The only thing that confused me is why Westmead do not offer to do a few Beta bloods . I had to see my GP to get my 3 Betas done !
    You would think after the million blood tests with Westmead they would be able to do a few more bloods to check numbers 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    The nurse told me they don't do them because The numbers don't say anything about the viability of most pregnancies. no two pregnancies are the same so they don't want to add to stress by having people wondering if a number is good or bad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@HopefulforBFP yes i did beta lol
    9dpt was 220 bloods taken at 4pm
    11pt was 549 bloods taken at 10am

Wont be getting more done just going to wait for scan on the 10th