Closed Thread
Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@Hopeful yay your so close not long now until your transfer. How many embryos do you have frozen?
    I have to wait until i get next af to start which is due at easter 😂 should make it fun.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #5

Last edited by Ever1013; 11-03-2016 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Katt Easter is a heartbeat away ....the next few weeks will fly for u so u can progress to the next stage ! Won't b long and the time will come by
    I have 11 frozen at my clinic so yayyy! Not bad for a first timer I guess 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ever1013.....I believe u put a . with no commentary ? Are u ok ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful wow you have 11 frozen wow so jealous. I have 6 day 2s so obviously i will lose a few but they are all i have i can't do another full stim cycle cause of where my ovaries are so all my hope is in my frozen 6 from 7 years ago 😔

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #5

Thank you Hopeful! I am ok. Sorry Ladies, I started to type then got distracted and meant to come back. I haven't been on BH for a while and it has been over 2 years since my successful IVF cycle that gave me my DD. I am so grateful every day to Westmead. So, I have a question and I was hoping someone could help. I am booked in for a natural FET next week and I have a script for progesterone pessaries. The script (from Dr Fong) says 400mg twice a day from day of transfer. My FET is booked for 12pm. Do I use a pessary on the morning of my FET? And also I am having trouble finding a chemist that can order 400mg pessaries. I have called 4 pharmacies who say they can only get up to 200mg tubes. Is this a high dose or normal? I am confused and I am totally feeling like a new kid!
    Last edited by Ever1013; 11-03-2016 at 20:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ever1013 .....yipeeeee for a transfer next week sweety !!! All the best !

Sorry I have never taken pessaries before but I believe if It was advised to use twice a day from "day of transfer" then definitely be taking the pessary in the early am before transfer . I'd say around 6am . Pessaries are absorbed quite quickly from what I have heard . If it was requested to take "after transfer " then u would be taking the first dose in the evening but from what u have said Ashley advised u ....I would be doing first one on the morning of my transfer ....you can always double check via a quick email to them . They respond quite quickly and then u can rest ur mind !

I found a link on google for u of this topic .hope it helps somehow.

http://m.*************.com.au/forums...fore-transfer/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I think the link was "not suitable" for the chat hahaha... I see asterix to block a word out !!!

Well I googled "should pessaries be used on the day of a transfer" and clicked the first link !

All the best ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll need to find a compounding chemist to make your 400mg pessaries. Regular chemists only sell up to 200mg. I use Kingswood Compounding Pharmacy for mine, they are lovely there.

I always start mine on the morning of transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls, Ive got an appointment with Dr Lok on Monday so just joining the thread. We have used Dr Lok through Genea before for hubby as needs TESE sperm (vasectomy). We are located regionally so hoping I can do bloods etc here and come down for egg pick up and transfer...Any tips on what I should ask Dr Lok about? Have any of you had Pregnyl as a trigger (rather than Ovidrel)? Ive heard good outcomes...