Closed Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HopefulforBFP,

I'm 3days into my 2nd stim cycle with Dr Fong complete with a crushing headache today which is fun (not!)

I did my 1st cycle in Jan 16 & have 10 x 1 embryos in the freezer as a result.

We're doing PGD testing for balanced translocation of chromosomes so doing 2 cycles for batching to get a good number of embryos to test,

How about you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cityblue For This Useful Post:

HopefulforBFP  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cityblue thanks for your reply .
    All the best with ur second stimming and hope the next week ahead goes super quick so u can get those beauties harvested !!! Hope the headache dissapears asap! That was definitely a side effect of the stimming phase for me too ! And best of luck with the extra testing u are completing..

A little about me .... Here I go ...

I'm 28 and hubby is 30. TTC 1 year with no luck ... I have PCOS but other than that no other issues ..

We completed our first IVF cycle in Nov 2015...got 11 snowbabies as a result

We had to wait 2 cycles due to OHSS ...then in Jan when we thought all was clear for FET , I was told my progesterone was too high for transfer so 1st FET was cancelled....my FS assumed it was still high due to the meds from Stimming...but nope ...again in Feb had high progesterone again and so another cancelled cycle

Now I'm on Metformin and Dexamethesone to regulate progesterone and fingers crossed I will be good to go for the anticipated transfer in March !

Waiting for period to show (was due today) ... Starting to cramp so guessing it's just a matter of a day or two now ...then will log in online and have usual BT and wait to see if il be lucky enough to transfer this time !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scans weekly with my OB (who gets my anxiety thank goodness) and official IVF clinic scan on Tuesday for 7 weeks.

Just so nervous, but hoping this baby keeps on growing!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-03-2016),bel2466  (28-02-2016),HopefulforBFP  (29-02-2016),StillHopeful  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, I had a lot of issues with high progesterone and constant freeze alls at WFC. Two other clinics I've visited don't seem to put as much stock in that progesterone cut off (especially for women with PCOS).. it was very frustrating to get cancelled all the time. I hope this one goes well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hopeful, I had a lot of issues with high progesterone and constant freeze alls at WFC. Two other clinics I've visited don't seem to put as much stock in that progesterone cut off (especially for women with PCOS).. it was very frustrating to get cancelled all the time. I hope this one goes well. xx
    Thanks , I hope it goes well too. I mean who would have thought high prog would be an issue ? We get given prog supplements after a transfer so u would think it would be a good thing to have naturally high prog...clearly not . But after researching it ...it's not as common as low prog.. It's a lot rarer . And the reason why they cancel is if prog is high before ovulation the lining is already far too advanced to support the transfer ...so they need to level it out early on ...
    May I ask if u were given any meds in particular to lower prog if it's not too personal ?
    All the best for ur scan ! This is very exciting news . Everything is going to be ok this time . Stay positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    How are you Chiefs? How long to go now ? :-)
    Hi there, sorry I missed this post! I'm doing well. I'm 34w tmw. 2 more weeks of work to go thank goodness, I'm getting tired!

How are you going? I feel bad jumping in this thread since I don't go to WFC anymore, but I have been lurking for @mrsjaguars updates😜

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (29-02-2016),HopefulforBFP  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frustratingly, nope... no options were given at all. It's part of the reason why I left and moved clinics. I wasted a LOT of time on dud cycles at WFC unfortunately.

Aw, Chief - I am also a bit of an odd ex-WFC-er, though will always remember how awesome this little group was when we were trying for Miss G. <3

I can't believe how close you are! So exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi there, sorry I missed this post! I'm doing well. I'm 34w tmw. 2 more weeks of work to go thank goodness, I'm getting tired!

How are you going? I feel bad jumping in this thread since I don't go to WFC anymore, but I have been lurking for @mrsjaguars updates😜
    I'm going well Chiefs, I too am lurking for mrs J updates :-)
    Yay for 34 weeks! Home stretch now.
    My little miss just turned 1! Can you believe it xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-03-2016),HopefulforBFP  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry to bother you again with more questions, as long as bloods and scans are good im free to start my fets in a few weeks. Just wondering when you pay for your cycles is it at the beginning or scan date or bt date cause my old clinic it was always on day 10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, you pay on day 1 at Westmead