Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I personally found them excellent and my DD is from my first FET with them. Some other ladies with a more complex history have unfortunately not had success with WFC though. For us it was great and didn't break the budget either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw dr fong as well. I found westmead to be great and of course the price is right. I was lucky enough to fall pregnant on my first transfer. I only had 1 viable egg and he is now 6months old. Good luck☺️

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We must have pretty much cycled together Sarah, my DD is 7 months but came a month early :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

sarahf  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsQpak View Post
    Hi girls
    DH and I are having trouble conceiving we have booked to see Dr F in 2 weeks! We have seen a FS who just put me on Clomid without any monitoring, which didn't even work, which is why i decided to change.

Does anyone have any good feedback about Dr F, and in regards to IVF, has anyone been taking any pre vitamins? By the looks of it the only option for us is IVF or maybe IUI? Has anyone done IUI?

Thanks girls
    Sorry you're in this situation

I had done 6 months worth of clomid aswell as 3x medicated iui's with another clinic with no luck. We changed to Westmead, I had a lap surgery and we now have a 15 month old daughter from our first transfer (it was a freeze all so we transferred about 2 months after the egg collection).

I don't have experience with Dr Fong and know some people haven't been happy with their westmead experience/s but I haven't had a problem. We're about to do another transfer tomorrow in hopes of baby number 2 (this will be the second try this time around, using frozen embryos we have left from our very first round).

Goodluck with your journey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

MrsQpak  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I having my 3rd transfer with the next week. 1 did one fresh transfer ( ended in ectopic) 1 FET BFN and have 2 embie's left so will do them and hope for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, I don't even know how to reply to a comment! lol But yes, we're both excited and nervous! We've been trying for a good 14 months, with no luck! SO hopefully this will work.Good luck girls! fingers crossed for you

P.S - Could someone let me know how to actually reply to individual comments :P
    Last edited by MrsQpak; 19-09-2015 at 12:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Mrs J this has been such an uphill battle I know. Will you do any testing on this batch before transfer? No matter that yr not Westmead-ing anymore, we've all got our fingers, toes, legs!? crossed for a BFP before Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't see Dr F (doesn't matter since you only see the Dr once,to set your protocol then pretty much everything was done by nurses as others have pointed out). But my Dr had me continue COQ10 and Elevit that I was already taking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi twocam can I ask what C0Q10 is

Thanks
    Reviews
    COQ is an antioxidant that decreases with age and some studies (Canadian) indicated it may help with egg quality. I'm not sure but we did end up with DS so...
    Last edited by Twocam; 20-09-2015 at 01:49.