Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck @salma77.
    Are you on the WFC Facebook page?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks no I am not it is it a public page as I don't want everyone on fb knowing! I am on ivf support page

3. The Following User Says Thank You to salma77 For This Useful Post:

GBA85  (21-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Sorry I had a short break from the page when I was feeling sorry for myself haha!!! Anyway back and ready to start again!!! @Kristyj so sorry your cycle didn't work out either! Sucks big time!!! Are you going to do another cycle soon? Hope your keeping well! X @GBA85 how is the TWW going? Any news? Fingers crossed for you!! X @salma77 Hope cycle 2 is the lucky one! Good Luck X @bel2466 thanks for checking in on everyone! Hope your little girl is going well, bet she is gorgeous How great for your sister! My friend did that a few years ago and just had a little girl the other week...so special! @mrsjaguar how is your cycle going?? Hope you get just one Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2Harrison For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My tww officially ended today. 14 days past ovulation and AF came. I'm not going to rush into another FET this cycle. I want to lose abit of weight, and talk to our fs because I doubt we'll be doing another stim cycle so I don't want to waste the few chances we have without the ok from Dr. :-/
    When are you back into it @Mummy2Harrison?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh so sorry to hear it didn't work out this time @GBA85 was really hoping one of us would have gotten a BFP! Hopefully your FS will have some good suggestions before your next cycle. Sending lots of love your way!
    I have to make a new appointment to see Dr Fong again and then might wait a month before doing another stim cycle! I also want to lose some weight before going again! Am doing the 12wbt (Michelle bridges) so far so good but still want to lose a little more! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    We might end up going back around the same time @Mummy2Harrison. Hopefully there is some good news around here soon! I was only looking at the 12wbc today but I'm not a huge Michelle Bridges fan so I'm kind of wanting something like that but not run by her :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

So all my 8 WFC day 1 embryos were grown out at our new clinic. They all died (like last time) bar ONE embryo... which was at least a day behind when they transferred. So all those embryos were no good, like predicted.

Looks like we'll be doing Stim #5 in the next few weeks, when this BFN is registered. I am so exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Mrs J :-( :-(
    Have u done DHEA for egg quality?
    Hope this little fighter surprises you and sticks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bel, I can't do DHEA because of my high hormone levels. The new clinic wants to do a full stim and watch the embryos from day 1 to see what's happened. A bit hard for them to comment on day 1's that were frozen due to high progesterone & slow-frozen, since they focus on day 5's & vitrification. I am just gutted to have to go back to another cycle, you know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh bugger Hun, your new clinic sounds on the ball, let's hope fresh eyes and new techniques work for you. No wonder you are exhausted xxx