Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! @Kristyj that's great that you had a great embie! Fingers crossed it is the one! Yay @GBA85 and @salma77 yay for you both starting your next cycles!! Sending lots of luck your way!!!
    I'm doing ok...hate the 2ww though! Not sure what to think really as we only had one embed that made it to day 2, they said it looked good and was at 6 cells when they are usually 4 cell by that day but as we all know that doesn't mean much! I had Dr Maria do the transfer she was LOVELY! I am actually considering maybe changing to see her or changing clinics...not sure just want a second opinion. Not sure when you can start testing with a 2dt? official test day is the 11th so we will see! Hopefully this one will stick! sending lots of baby dust to us all xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummy2Harrison For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (06-07-2015),salma77  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so I caved and did a HPT early!!! am 10dp2dt and what a surprise another BFN!!! over it! no embryos left so it's back to the drawing board for us! Not sure what to do either keep seeing Dr Fong, change FS at WFC and see if they have a different opinion or change clinics? arrggghh decisions!!! so disappointed and to top off my ****ty day my best friend just told me she is pregnant with her second! I'm over the moon for her but upset at myself for my body constantly failing! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh bugger mummy2h, bigs hugs Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big huge hugs @Mummy2Harrison. Wish there was something we could do or say to make it easier for you. Hard decision for you to change clinics or not too. Do what you think you're most comfortable / confident with. It might be worth seeing someone else at WFC just to see what their plans would be for you and if you're still not convinced that's the right protocol for you, go to another clinic for your next cycle? It sucks so much that we have to make these decisions and have no idea what is in store / what will work best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummy2Harrison
    I'm out too so I feel your pain 9dp5dt tested this morning with a FR HPT and unfortunately for me also a BFN
    As others have said maybe time for a new set of eyes? What ever is going to make you feel comfortable and help to find the strength to keep on trying. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sending good vibes and baby dust to the westmead crew. Want to give a big hug to those doing it tough at the moment xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Kristyj
    Thanks @bel2466.
    We're doing our first FET for baby #2.. booked in for transfer on Wednesday.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (12-07-2015),Kristyj  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for the BFN's ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @mrsjaguar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GBA85 View Post
    How are you going @mrsjaguar?

Good luck for transfer soon!

We are ok hon. We are booked for transfer in a week, so next Monday. It was meant to be this week too, but Bump only just realised that WFC uses slow freeze methods and they only work with Vitrification in their clinic - so they needed to bring in a different embryologist to ensure they thaw properly. Bit disappointed that it wasn't communicated when the embryos moved clinics, but eh... I'm just trying to be positive.