Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrs J and mummy2 , I seen dr smith two weeks ago and found out we have 5 frozen embryos not 4. After our freeze all last year, hubby is back to work but has a drop foot but has come such a long way since his accident, FS is happy for me to do a natural FET and talked of possibly putting 2 on if more then one survives :-) so IM BACK :-) and quite excited, especially since we found out 1 week before appointment that our Niece was 3 months pregnant and. 2 days before my sister is expecting number 2 her daughter isn't one til June! Happy for them both but envious... Good luck to you all and hi to anyone I have not met yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReal yay to having more embies than you thought!! fingers crossed one of those is a gorgeous bubba!!! it's exciting that you can do another cycle soon...fingers crossed for you!! x Awesome news about your hubby too, so glad he is much better after his accident..so scary! sending lots of love and positive vibes Xx @mrsjaguar good luck with the scan today! fingers crossed everything looks good for EPU Xx
    I am hating the 2WW already lol!! so impatient and it's only 3dp3dt!! hah long few weeks ahead!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am about ready to scream. The progesterone is already 4.1 (last week) so even though scan and lining looks good, it looks like another freeze all - which is what we DIDN'T want. I am about to cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no MrsJ, I'm so sorry you are not getting any smooth cycles. This journey is so hard. What does that mean? You have already ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no @mrsjaguar!! that sucks big time! bloody hell I feel awful for you...this journey is so hard sometimes!! fingers crossed everything works out for you Xx oh and if you need to scream...do it!! might make you feel better! Sending lots of hugs your way Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was 6.3 yesterday so cycle freeze all. Really upset and leaning towards cancelling before the egg retrieval.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no Mrs J. Do you know roughly how many eggs? Could be worth persisting if it's a decent haul? Sucky progesterone :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mummy2, mrsJ freeze all sucks , you have come so far, I'm with bel , hope you are ok x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to so real For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (26-05-2015),Mummy2Harrison  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar how are you feeling? did you end up going and seeing another FS at another clinic? I know you were thinking about it earlier and was wondering how you went! If this FET doesn't work for us I'm considering looking around as we just really want a baby and I feel like time is sipping away! want to pee on a stick but am thinking its way too early...am only 5dp3dt...what do you girls think? too early? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Probably only 1 more day to wait mum2H!! Unless you have that trigger with Hcg in it in your system?
    Keeping everything crossed for you xx

How are you Mrs J? Did you continue with the cycle? Hope you get some good eggies xx