Closed Thread
Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've only had the one appt and some tests, back for results and to lock in the protocol next week.

Just generally depressed with life at the moment. A lady at work has hurt me again (she knows about ivf and is just being insensitive) and another lady at work has announced a pregnancy. DH is working nights and I'm fat from all the steroids I took in my last cycle and can't shift the weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I've only had the one appt and some tests, back for results and to lock in the protocol next week.

Just generally depressed with life at the moment. A lady at work has hurt me again (she knows about ivf and is just being insensitive) and another lady at work has announced a pregnancy. DH is working nights and I'm fat from all the steroids I took in my last cycle and can't shift the weight.
    @Chiefsgirl - big, big hugs. I am feeling you about the weight thing. I feel like a big, frumpy failure after this loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I can only imagine the pain and loss you are feeling at the moment. I'm sure feeling bloated is just another one to be expected. Sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    deleted cos it entered twice!
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 14-08-2014 at 10:20. Reason: double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs it can all be so overwhelming and I hate feeling that every part of my life is crap. Hope you feel a bit more in control soon and the 'feeling down' bit passes quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumnetqn I hope you are ok and Mrs J sending you a big hug (()) so sorry for your loss. I have not been here for a little while.
    AF arrived on the 14th for me and I have started taking letrozol. I'm booked in for blood test on the 27th Aug and hoping to do a FET.

Patients so happy to here your news.

So many emotions going forward at this time as I have been where you all are and can relate in the happy times but especially the sad times. You are all amazing individuals and look at where you started and where you are now. Imagine how far you could go xxx

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    @so real - Good luck with your upcoming FET. I wish we could be getting started again soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumnetqn View Post
    I'm so sorry MrsJ. Big hugs XX I bad been praying so hard for both of us the last few days

I don't have wonderful news either about our dating scan today unfortunately.
    There is still a heartbeat, but its very low (less than 80bpm) and the development is back by more than a week. I have another ultrasound next week (locally, not at Westmead, as they are booked out). I'm trying to stay positive and praying for a miracle, but the odds aren't looking that good.
    Mumnetqn have you had another scan yet? Thinking of you and praying that everything works out x

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone for thinking of us.

Unfortunately the baby did not have a heartbeat in the scan this morning. So this is the end of this particular journey for us for now I know the little one was struggling, so although I hoped for the best, I expected the worst. But that didn't prepare me for the sorrow I feel in me right now. I haven't decided on my next step yet - wait or D&C...

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mumnetqn I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you during this tough time xx