Oh @mrsjaguar I am so sorry xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So so so sorry @mrsjaguar. Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we might have to start researching into a different clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs Mrs J xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to send you some hugs @mrsjaguar. What an awful time you have been through. Hopefully you find the strength to pick yourself up and keep going. You truly deserve your sticky Bubba x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Quick question as I have never done a FET cycle. I just got my period today so we can finally get this show on the road! I was wondering how long after your period do they usually do the transfer if any survive the thaw? I am trying to work out roughly when I'd have to be in Sydney and we have been hectic at the moment with things on but don't want to miss this month either!!! I am sure they will do a medicated cycle as I am so irregular! any advice would be most appreciated! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar just wanted to check in on you! How are you going? Big hugs and lots of love!!! I know exactly what you mean about just wanting to give Georgia a sibling! We are desperate to give Harry a little brother or sister! He is already 5 and time drags the more you think about it! Harry is always asking when he will have a little sister and it makes me so sad! Hang in there gorgeous I have a good feeling we will both get our wish (if only the heart break and sadness didn't have to occur in the mean time!) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Harrison View Post
    Hi ladies, Quick question as I have never done a FET cycle. I just got my period today so we can finally get this show on the road! I was wondering how long after your period do they usually do the transfer if any survive the thaw? I am trying to work out roughly when I'd have to be in Sydney and we have been hectic at the moment with things on but don't want to miss this month either!!! I am sure they will do a medicated cycle as I am so irregular! any advice would be most appreciated! Xx
    Hi M2H, my FET was using letrozole to help me ovulate. They monitored me with bloods every few days and then when close to ovulation time I did the OPK's. When you ovulate they thaw the embie/s and grow them to usually 5 days and put them back in at 5dpo. Does that make sense? So basically after you ovulate the embryo goes in matching where you are in your cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bel2466!! that helps me a lot 😊 I am going to be away the weekend of the 15th in QLD so was trying to work out if I was completely crazy trying to do this cycle but looks like it will be ok!!! now to hope at least one of the embies survive and join our family heheh!! x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2Harrison For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (03-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting times @Mummy2Harrison!
    What day are your embryos frozen at? We did our fet so long ago that I don't remember all the details. We're looking at doing another transfer soon. I've just got to go for a pelvic ultrasound (booked for Wednesday) and a blood test, which I'll do this week too. I don't think we'll be able to do the transfer next cycle as we're going overseas from 30th may- 7th June so we're likely looking at late June/early July.