Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I'm sorry Cheifs about your news. I hope those other avenues are more successful for you.

Mrs J - I hear you about WFC. When I had a cyst/dominant follicle they told me to trigger but never checked to see if I ovulated. I rang them 36 hours after trigger to say I was bleeding but they told me to wait until my period which never came because I had a cyst! But they couldn't tell me why I had a bleed after the trigger...... I'm pretty sure that would be in fertility 101! And I totally blame their miscommunication for ultra high progesterone during a failed FET with an awesome hatching embie! I rang Next Gen after all this as I was so down, but they aren't any cheaper than the expensive ones unless you have private fertility options on your health insurance, which we don't. It's the cost of the admission to day surgery which was expensive. They are meant to be great though. My friend is successfully pregnant with the free clinic in sydney.

we are on an extended break at the moment (we are building a house) which is killing me, my little girl is 2.5 and we will end up having a larger age gap than planned, but that doesn't mean they won't be close, it's about how you support that sibling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zobear For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Zobear - thanks for checking in, was wondering how you were doing. *hugs*

So.... the scan was tricky. A beautiful lining, and a HUGE follicle ready to pop - and I got a positive LH surge today, so they're going ahead with thawing today & transfer on Monday. We're thawing ALL of our day 1 embryos because I want a decent one, I hope we just get ONE amazing emby, that's all we want.

I keep having elevated progesterone pre-transfer, and I'm not sure what's causing it. Any ideas why that would happen?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No idea on the progesterone @mrsjaguar, but glad the scan went well and you're progressing to thaw! Fx for great fert rates and growing so you get something to transfer and frosties!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad the cycle is going ahead MrsJ, hope you get a great emby to put back xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!! It's the hopeless me back again! I'm terrible at checking this sometimes! It's been a crazy few months and I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself..both my gorgeous cousins (who are really like my sisters) both had babies days apart and I love them more than words but it just made me sad since if I hadn't had my miscarriage last year we would have had a newborn now too! I'm so happy for them just sad for me and sadder for Harry because he keeps asking me when he is getting a baby sister or brother. He's just turned 5 so if it ever does happen for us there will be a big gap...not that it matters just me being silly! plus loads of girls at my work are now pregnant so it seems like a massive reminder everyday about what I want but can't have...anyway boohoo to me hahah!! 😄😄 @mrsjaguar so happy that you can do your FET cycle this month! I hope everything goes great on Monday! Will be thinking of you and sending sticky vibes!! @Chiefsgirl I was so sorry to read your news. I hope you guys are doing ok. thinking of you X @GBA85 welcome back!! Hope you are going well. how is you cycle going? have you started yet? I only started doing IVF last year after almost 3 years of trying (2 of those trying ALOT hah) but nothing! At first we didn't think anything of it because Harry was a surprise (turns out he is out little miracle boy)..Our FS was surprised we had him without assistance because I have mild PCOS and my hubby has male issues so we are definitely lucky to have him! Just waiting for AF to arrive so we can do our first FET..am a bit worried though as all my embryos were frozen at day 1 which by the sound of reading a lot of posts isn't good?! I wish AF would start soon so I can get this cycle started! Can you believe it's already April?! Feel like this war is getting away!! @Zobear how exciting building a house! fun fun! 😄 good to hear your well @bel2466 hope your gorgeous girl is going well and you are loving every moment! X
    Hope I haven't missed anyone! Sorry for the long catch up post 😄 oh and @mrsjaguar I agree with @GBA85 on the FB group I joined it the other week and it's actually really good to see and hear heaps of others experiences and questions Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2Harrison For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, we had more bad news.

Got a call today (always bad, lol) and our 5 embies didn't go too well. 2 died at thaw, and 2 were REALLY behind today at day-3... (only 2-cell) and only one on par embryo.

They transferred today. The good one, and the dodgy one. And we're all out of embryos.

IMG_5295.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh bummer @mrsjaguar! fingers crossed that the good embie sticks for you Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are still in with a good shot Mrs J, I have everything crossed for you!

Good luck with your FET M2H, my DD is the result of a FET from day 1 frozen embies xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (19-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Well, we had more bad news.

Got a call today (always bad, lol) and our 5 embies didn't go too well. 2 died at thaw, and 2 were REALLY behind today at day-3... (only 2-cell) and only one on par embryo.

They transferred today. The good one, and the dodgy one. And we're all out of embryos.

Attachment 69439
    Mrs Jag, that embryo looks great! Exactly the same as our story that blessed us with Ryan! I'm feeling positive for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Mrs Jag, that embryo looks great! Exactly the same as our story that blessed us with Ryan! I'm feeling positive for you hun xx
    Gosh, I hope we get as lucky as that! I've never had success with a 3-day.