Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's what they did last time (thawed a batch of three, hoping to pick the best one to transfer) - but out of those three, all we had was the one dodgy slow embryo.

I want them to thaw ALL FIVE but the scientists haven't returned my call. I'll be ringing again this week. I'm not wasting time on doing a three, and then a two thaw. If they're **** and don't grow, I want to know THIS CYCLE. Not prolong it, you know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Most def, they are your embies, you should be able to do so. This new clinic I'm going to doesn't freeze on day 1, they grow them out to day 3, that way you can work out which ones just aren't even going to grow. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I was in and out of this thread back in 2013 when trying for our first. We were lucky enough to conceive on our first FET (couldn't transfer at time of egg collection due to high progesterone). DD is 10 months old and we've just got a referral from the gp to go back and get the ball rolling for baby number two. We have 7 embryos frozen (2 at day 5 and 5 at day 1) so really hoping to not need to do a full medicated cycle again but we all know not everything goes the way we hope when ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back GBA, hope you have some early success for number 2! How exciting for you to be back on the ivf train again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bel2466! I'm going to have to scroll the last few pages to see who's here and where everyone's at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the double post but I've just gone back a few pages to see what's happening in here. It seems alot more quiet than it used to be.
    @bel2466, congratulations on your baby girl. @Chiefsgirl, I really hope you're able to go ahead with a good transfer as planned in late May/June. You certainly deserve to be blessed with some positive news! @mrsjaguar, sorry you haven't had any luck with your FET. How many fresh cycles have you done since going back? I'll be in a similar situation to you when we go back. I'm pretty anxious about possibly needing to do another fresh cycle and am really hoping one of the ones we have frozen will grow well and stick. @Mummy2Harrison, congrats on having 8 fertilise. Do you know when you'll be looking at a transfer? I'm guessing from your name this is your second baby? Was your first and ivf aswell?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GBA85 View Post
    @bel2466, congratulations on your baby girl. @Chiefsgirl, I really hope you're able to go ahead with a good transfer as planned in late May/June. You certainly deserve to be blessed with some positive news! @mrsjaguar, sorry you haven't had any luck with your FET. How many fresh cycles have you done since going back? I'll be in a similar situation to you when we go back. I'm pretty anxious about possibly needing to do another fresh cycle and am really hoping one of the ones we have frozen will grow well and stick. @Mummy2Harrison, congrats on having 8 fertilise. Do you know when you'll be looking at a transfer? I'm guessing from your name this is your second baby? Was your first and ivf aswell?
    We have had two FETs in 2014 - both pregnancies, both miscarriages - one at 11 weeks, one at 5.5 weeks. Then a fresh stim cycle in November last year, since I had no more frosties. We've been doing FET's this year and all BFN or cancelled cycles this year. I'm exhausted. We always wanted babies close together, and now we're going to be miles apart.. if it happens at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @mrsjaguar. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you. Hugs. How old is your little one? We're hoping to have ours close in age also. We were actually (stupidly) hoping I might have fallen pregnant naturally but I'm pretty convinced now that's not going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter just turned 2 this week. Our first pregnancy (that we lost) would have been a few weeks old now, had he survived. It's been a really rough ride.

I'm just really sad that my daughter isn't getting a sibling. She is an absolute sweetheart and she adores babies, and here we are, infertile as ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs again. Infertility is so so cruel. I've said from the beginning of our journey that it's something I wouldn't wish upon anyone.
    I know it's so hard not to lose hope but you've beaten the odds once with your daughter so it's possible it'll happen again.

Do you have a diagnosis for your infertility or is it unexplained?