Closed Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm glad your dh is on the mend so real, you must be so happy with that👍

Good luck with your fet @mrsjaguar, I'm stalking for your happy news soon xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh @SoReal I am so sorry to hear about your husbands accident! Thank goodness he is on the mend!! That would have been so scary for you!!! Hope he is back to his usual self soon Xx

How is everyone else? @mrsjaguar how was Fiji? Hope you had a lovely get away!!

I am just waiting at WFC at the moment for an ultrasound they have tentatively got me booked in for egg retrieval on Thursday depending on the scan today! these silly eggs better have grown!!!! otherwise they said they would cancel the cycle boo!!! so nervous haha! anyway I'm hoping this is a good year for me and all you other fabulous ladies trying!! Hope your all well Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Chiefsgirl - how are you going chick? x
    @Mummy2Harrison - Let me know how you go today at your scan. Fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Fiji was lovely. We've just been sick of having drama after drama with IVF, and really hopeful that this cycle will get us to a good transfer and a healthy embryo.

Okay... got my protocol. So I'm up to 2 progynova tablets a day from tomorrow, then 3 tablets a day from Sunday. Scan is next Thursday (CD14) and hopefully we'll get a transfer date from there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for getting your protocol @mrsjaguar! Fx this is the one for you xxx

AFM, start lucrin tonight, 4 days more of the pill then a bleed and fsh should happen next week hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yay for getting your protocol @mrsjaguar! Fx this is the one for you xxx

AFM, start lucrin tonight, 4 days more of the pill then a bleed and fsh should happen next week hopefully!
    Yay! Cycle buds. xxx Hope all goes well with the fsh next week.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @mrsjaguar and @Chiefsgirl I hope you both have a great cycle! Fingers and toes crossed for you both!

My silly follicles are SLOW!!!!! haha lucky for me though the ones that looked big last time kind of stayed the same and the smaller ones caught up so they were all around 12-14mm. They were considering making me go to egg retrieval on Thursday even though they thought maybe only 1 or 2 eggs would be ok which freaked me out but then they decided we would continue with stim until tomorrow. I go back for a scan and bloods then retrieval on Monday. Still not sure if it will be a fresh cycle or freeze all they said that will depend on my blood results tomorrow.

Not sure which is best...just hoping these silly follicles have grown tomorrow and everything works out. Do you ladies have any idea which is better fresh or frozen? So confusing.. This bloody IVF stuff is so crazy, confronting and scary! Feel like i'm on a roller coaster of emotions right now!!! Anyway guess I just have to be positive

Hopefully March is a GREAT month for all of us Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeee, good luck @Mummy2Harrison - I hope those follies catch up!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovlies,
    I need some advice! I have no idea what I am supposed to do and thought maybe some of you might have had a similar experience. I went for U/S and bloods on Friday and the follies had finally started to catch up with each other. My estrogen level was 7575. They told me to come back today which I did for another U/S and bloods. The U/S looked good and then this afternoon Dr Fong called me to say my estrogen levels had dropped to 3800. At the time she called I was at the shops so couldn't get my head around what she was saying other than to think about cancelling or if I want to go ahead to Egg Pick up. Just wondering if anyone else has had something similar happen? I have no idea and when I thought of questions to ask I had already hung up and Dr Fong wasn't in the office. I spoke to the nurses and they couldn't help other than to see what my blood results were like tomorrow. Arggghh so frustrating I just don't know what to do. I don't want to waste money on going ahead to Egg pick up if its not worth it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummy2Harrison - argh!!! what's going on in there? Did they say how many follicles you have, and how big they are? Our best cycle so far we only got 3 eggs at pick up, so it's quality over quantity with us!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I wish I new what was going on in there! Silly ovaries ha
    I seem to get a lot of follicles but really slow growth. There was at least 8 follicles between 14 and 16 and then another 5 or so between 12 and 16 but as you say it is most definitely quality not quantity! I hate having to make a decision I am hoping that tomorrow they just tell me what I have to do either go to egg pick up or cancel. I don't want it to be a decision left to me because I know whatever I decide I'll end up thinking I made the wrong decision! Why does this all have to be so bloody confusing!!! I am so worried that because my levels have dropped it means I've lost my eggs and won't get any to even progress to the next step! arrggghh