Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great haul Chiefs :-) so glad you will have a batch to work with xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I had epu today and we got 8 eggs with 7 mature and one dead one. Fx for good fert rates. We are doing a day 3 freeze for pgd testing next cycle. We're taking a break for a month then will go again at the end of March. This type of conversion protocol has taken its toll on me, but so far it seems to have worked well.

A break may be all you need @mrsjaguar. I think you're going away now? You'll feel a whole heap better after a break xxx
    Great stuff! Let's hope for a brilliant few days of fertilisation.
    We leave Wednesday, it can't come soon enough. I'm exhausted, but I also just really want to get back and on with things too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I have not been around for a while, I had ovarian hyperstimulation in early December and stayed in the hospital for 3 days, then the day I was to see the FS I became ill and vomiting and tried to drive to my appointment but drove strait to my GP for an injection which made me vomit more:-/. Then 3,weeks ago my husband rolled a truck on his way back fro W.A. Helping my dad move home, and was traped for about 4hours and was crushed under the steering wheel, was air lifted to Canberra hospital and long story short he has learnt to walk in 3 weeks from some nerve damage in the L4 and L 5. One leg has almost fully recovered but the other still has numbness and he cannot raise his footy so no driving manual vehicles anymore. So we canceled our rescheduled FS appointment for now we do have 5 embryos frozen but finances are tight and we are just concentrating on hubby right now.

I wish you all the best this year with your journey's and I'm sure we will be doing a cycle in the next 6 months . All going ok.

Your support ladies has been very important to me and I'm sorry I've not been able to be there for you all but I think of you often xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness So Real! What an ordeal! So sorry to read your post. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery and all the best to you too for the challenges you will face. Hope to see you back on here in 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Real, what a tough time you've been having! Hoping you hubby continues to improve, that must have been so scary for you all. You sound like you've been through the ringer too. All my love, take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @so real - you poor bugger!!! I'm so sad to hear that about you guys, I really hope he's recovering okay. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @so realoh my gosh you poor thing, I hope your hubby is better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see how you guys are doing. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, hubby is back at work on light duties in the office but wears a foot splint. Time will tell. But financially this will help. Good luck with you all and Thankyou!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @so real - I'm glad he's back at work - that's got to be a relief for you. Will keep him in my thoughts! x