Closed Thread
Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Happy belated birthday Leo! What a special little miracle. <3

Well, I had bloods yesterday (CD4) and started Gonal-F yesterday too... looks like they're good to squeeze a cycle in before our holiday! God, I hope this works.

Anyone have any idea how long this could potentially take on stims for ovulation? I'm on 50 units of Gonal-F a day, bloods Saturday.

Oh @Chiefsgirl - I understand, so many babies in my world too. You are amazing, and so strong. What's the next plan for you with all this new info - are you cycling soon, or doing this blood stuff first? xx
    Great you can get another cycle in. Sorry I've never been on a low dose of gonal f, they blast me with 400-600 and it still takes 12-14 days and I only get a few!

I'm in a cycle now on lucrin, just waiting for AF and will start fsh. We have an apt with our immune dr in mar and will decide then what to do. We are banking to do pgd testing so need to do another cycle anyway so we're just waiting. The immune stuff doesn't interfere with the stim phase luckily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Phew, that's good to hear. <3 @Chiefsgirl - I am really, really hopeful for you. You deserve this so much.

I'm nervous this dose won't work, to be honest. But gotta wait and see, I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a nice long weekend....
    Mrs Jag hope your bloods came back with good levels.
    Chiefs hows the Lucrin going? Do you get many side effects/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chick. Hope you had a good long weekend.

Not great here. CD11 and have had two lots of bloods already and not showing much movement. They increased my dose from 50 to 75 this morning... more bloods Thursday. I'm really scared we won't be able to transfer in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did it go today @mrsjaguar?

Afm switched to half dose cetrotide, 75iu menopur, 400 gonal f, 22mcg neupogen and 40mg lucrin, it's a lot of injections every day! Had bt on tues - cd5 and 4 days of fsh and e2 was still low. Bt again tmw to see what's what. @Twocam I've learnt on lucrin to drink lots of water to stave off headaches, but on the last few I've gotten really emotional. Now I'm on the cetrotide it's probably worse, except I'm not snappy, just want to cry for no reason at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl - Hope today shows movement!

I had a meltdown on the phone yesterday as bloods still really low. They've agreed to do an ultrasound on Monday to see what's going on (and if nothing happening, we may end up cancelling.) To fit this in before our trip, we basically need to trigger on Thursday at the latest.... so we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, our cycle just got cancelled. There is still a cyst that's blocking everything else. So no transfer, and back on birth control for another waste of a month. We are cursed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs Mrs J. Totally sucks. Enjoy your holiday, I hope you get to relax and rejuvenate xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mrs J,
    i know now it's frustrating, but maybe your body just needs a little rest. It's hard to get your head around when you just want it to happen, but all that stimming and crazy levels of hormones can't be good. I had to repeat that to myself for several weeks after our cycle was cancelled due to a cyst. Now due to circumstances I'm on a break until May, which is hard but I'm hoping it's a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I'm sorry that really does suck!

I had epu today and we got 8 eggs with 7 mature and one dead one. Fx for good fert rates. We are doing a day 3 freeze for pgd testing next cycle. We're taking a break for a month then will go again at the end of March. This type of conversion protocol has taken its toll on me, but so far it seems to have worked well.

A break may be all you need mrsjaguar. I think you're going away now? You'll feel a whole heap better after a break xxx