Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Mrs J, so sorry you are having a really shi**y time :-( surely you've been through enough!? Hope they can sort the cyst and your levels out so you can cycle again. Much love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh MrsJag what a run of bad luck you're having. Surely the news must get better from this point. Did you manage a nice Xmas despite the setbacks? Hope little G enjoyed her pressies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2H how did your dec cycle go? Sorry if you have posted elsewhere I haven't heard any news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! Happy new year!! I have been a bit absent for a while...busy with work and trying to get harry organised for 'big' school! He is starting prep this year so is very excited!
    @bel2466 Bel thanks for checking in on me.. My December transfer wasn't successful so have to start afresh this year. Only ended up with one embie suitable for transfer and the other 3 didn't make it day 5. Bit of a bummer but at the same time I had psyched myself up to know that I would have been super lucky for it to work first go!! I have very positive vibes for 2015 though Dr Fong wants to see me before I start again so am booked into see her next Thursday which is also around the time my period is supposed to arrive so hopefully it doesn't come before my appointment so that I can get started straight away!
    Oh and Bel how are you feeling? Not long now until your gorgeous bub arrives? How many weeks have you got to go? Xx
    @mrsjaguar Mrs J..I am so sorry that you have been having such a hard time! I have everything crossed for you that they can shrink your cyst so you can get started again soon. Sending lots of love... Hopefully 2015 will end up being a great year for us both Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 - It's never ending, unfortunately. I hope you're doing well. My SIL is pregnant and was due the week after me, so your due date must be approaching quickly too. It's been really hard seeing her get so big and beautiful and ready to meet her baby, while I am preparing to suffer through a due date with nobody to meet. I can't wait to cuddle my little niece or nephew.
    @Mummy2Harrison - I'm sorry to hear about that! I hope you can get going straight away. We might be cycle buddies early this year!!! Hope to see you around the clinic. xx
    @Twocam - Hi lovely lady. We had a nice Christmas, if a bit sad. But looking forward to the rest of the year. How are you guys, and little man doing?

So weirdly, I never got to start birth control... my period arrived this morning. So I don't know what happens now. they might still want me to skip a cycle, or go on the pill re: the cyst, or they might be happy to monitor me and then go ahead... ugh, I don't know.

We booked a trip to Fiji, in a few weeks time. Just for 5 days, but something to get away for a bit. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I'm so sorry that things have been difficult, hopefully now you've got AF they can monitor you and you might be able to start with your next AF?

My last cycle was 41 days (first natural cycle after a stim) so I was late starting this banking cycle so I know how you feel!

Good luck for your next cycle @Mummy2Harrison.

Hi @bel2466 how are you doing? Not long to go now?

Hi @Twocam so great to hear from you, how are you going?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, am going fairly well thanks. On house arrest after a bleed due to a temperamental placenta but otherwise good. About 6 weeks to go :-)
    Hope the stars align for everyone's next cycle xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefs! How are you feeling? I sure hope this is your year for

MrsJag Fiji sounds brilliant, I've heard it's a great place to holiday with little ones

AFM Leo is 1 year old today He's a standing, almost-walking, gibberish-talking whirlwind. I am so very, very privileged to be his Mum. (Yes I even feel that way at 5am when he pokes my boobs with his index finger and very loudly chants "that that that" repeatedly while trying to lift up my PJ top.... )

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (19-01-2015),Chiefsgirl  (21-01-2015),hwaterhouse  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Twocam I am well, about to start my next stim cycle. Finally got the go ahead to do a conversion protocol that I have been wanting to try and changed clinics to do so!

We had a spanner in the works in December when further immune testing came back that my DH and I have some HLA matches. I'm going to be on a stronger immune drug (read $$) and may have to do a treatment called LIT where they mix my DH and my blood and inject under my skin. Seems that with the matches we have if the embryo has one of those matches from DH side my body goes into an immune response, so we need to get my body 'used' to him so it doesn't kill off the embryo - boy I wish this would be easier!! We are starting our third year of IVF and it is really starting to take it's toll.

I'm so glad Leo is doing well and that you are enjoying motherhood.

There seem to be a plethora of babies being born in my world at the moment, someday's it gets me down, most it just gives me motivation to keep on going and hopefully one day I will hold my own miracle in my arms.

2015 is going to be our year ladies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy belated birthday Leo! What a special little miracle. <3

Well, I had bloods yesterday (CD4) and started Gonal-F yesterday too... looks like they're good to squeeze a cycle in before our holiday! God, I hope this works.

Anyone have any idea how long this could potentially take on stims for ovulation? I'm on 50 units of Gonal-F a day, bloods Saturday.

Oh @Chiefsgirl - I understand, so many babies in my world too. You are amazing, and so strong. What's the next plan for you with all this new info - are you cycling soon, or doing this blood stuff first? xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (27-01-2015)