Closed Thread
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Zobear - omg, what a nightmare! I'm really glad it wasn't anything more sinister though. xx Same here with a break over Christmas - not really wanted, but I guess it's an okay time for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zobear that sounds scary! Glad they're on top of it now though

Mrs Jag enforced break isn't what you wanted, but maybe you can enjoy a glass of champers and some nice seafood before getting back into the nitty-gritty. What is G getting for Xmas this year? We're getting Leo a water-play table.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Mrs Jag enforced break isn't what you wanted, but maybe you can enjoy a glass of champers and some nice seafood before getting back into the nitty-gritty. What is G getting for Xmas this year? We're getting Leo a water-play table.
    Hi lovely! Would be great - if I ate seafood or was a big drinker. I keep hinting to hubby that we need to take up smoking or binging or illicit drugs.. those folks seem to get knocked up with no worries! haha.

Georgia's getting a little wooden toy kitchen & a water play table too! I'm a bit excited. She is so much fun right now, I reckon she'll LOVE the presents. Last year she was more interested in the tags.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my transfer done last Sunday, there ended up only being one egg suitable for transfer. Not liking this whole TWW!!!! I'm such an impatient person hah! luckily I was in brisbane for an early xmas with my family for the last week so that kept my mind off it but now I'm home and these last few days are killing me!!! oh well only a few more days will test on the 18th! Hope your all doing well! Am sure everyone is getting busy with Christmas not far away! I'm so not organized!!! lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2H it is such a tough wait. Not long now though...good luck and hope you can take your mind of it (not likely).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh M2h how exciting! You could probably test now or are you going to be good and wait till official testing day? Good luck, hope you get a very special Xmas present xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is going well with you girls, and that the holidays are treating you okay. I know how hard it is this time of year when you're struggling. xx

Hope to catch some of you in WFC in the new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello lovely westmead girls, best wishes for Christmas, hope 2015 brings something magical for those that have struggled in 2014. All my love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year Westmead chicks. May 2015 bring lots of

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, our bad luck streak is unfortunately continuing on into 2015. It's been a string of negative events since we lost the first baby last year.
    After our failed IVF cycle with no transfer in November, I've been waiting to get a cycle/bleed so we could start over for a FET. Femara + trigger didn't work - had no AF and so went on Provera. Then Provera didn't work, and I've been willing AF to come... and yesterday was CD50. Still no period.
    Today I begged WFC to take some bloods because I'm so confused with what's happening and I've been uncomfortable for the past few weeks. The levels were nuts, and so they rang me and got me in urgently for an ultrasound today. They found a cyst almost the same size as my left ovary... so all cycles cancelled, and I have to go on birth control pills for the next 4-6 weeks to shrink it all. No transfer until at LEAST March now.
    I feel like we're cursed, seriously. All these good things happening to everyone else, and for us it's just been one thing after the other. I am so angry and upset and devastated and tired of it always being negative. Haven't we gone through enough?

Pity party for 1, right here. I
    hope 2015 has started better for you guys!