Closed Thread
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @Chiefsgirl ! Keeping everything crossed for you sweety!!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, forgot to ask.... my appt for u/s is 12 midday tomorrow. The nurse told me not to worry about coming in super early for bloods, and that whoever saw me for the u/s would do them when I was in. Doesn't that mean that they'll be late receiving results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Chiefs!! I have everything crossed for you xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a wonderful EPU @Chiefsgirl <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... scan was good. I have 7 decent sized follicles, and another 8 smaller ones. Lining looked awesome, bloods good... everything good. Another scan on Monday though, to give them some more time to develop

But my progesterone is too high - 4.4. If it's >5, they do a freeze all. She basically told me I'd have no shot at a fresh transfer. Which means no pregnancy this year. And more frozen cycles next year, IF we get any to freeze.

And we all know how well my frozen transfers turned out.

This year is kicking my ****.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    So... scan was good. I have 7 decent sized follicles, and another 8 smaller ones. Lining looked awesome, bloods good... everything good. Another scan on Monday though, to give them some more time to develop

But my progesterone is too high - 4.4. If it's >5, they do a freeze all. She basically told me I'd have no shot at a fresh transfer. Which means no pregnancy this year. And more frozen cycles next year, IF we get any to freeze.

And we all know how well my frozen transfers turned out.

This year is kicking my ****.

Mrs Jag, sorry to hear your news and it must be difficult after the journey you've had but if the numbers with everything else are good it means your eggs are going good better to put those embryos in a body that's ready to receive them then waste them if your body isn't. I was like you, gutted about a freeze all BUT after 6 transfers my progesterone was borderline on all, we did a freeze all on the 7th and waited for my body to be in 'normal' range - it worked and gave us our son.
    Your FETS have been successful and thawed well but sadly didn't progress, and you of all people know it only takes one!
    Keep your chin up and focus on the positives, easier said then done I know I've been there Hun.

2015 is shaping up to be a better year with new beginnings xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeannie1 - thank you so much for weighing in. I am just so disappointed, man. I really hoped we'd get a fresh transfer in this year, and I was so hoping for some GOOD news to round out this crapper of a year.

Part of me thinks this progesterone is only up because of the chemical pregnancy last cycle. The nurse today told me that my baseline blood level (taken last Friday) was 4.9 and the one she gave me today (taken on Wednesday) was 4.4. I wonder whether it's still just dropping down slowly from there?

I've emailed Dr Fong because I'm really upset about waiting so long to actually get a transfer... but otherwise, I guess we'll wait and see what Monday brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Mrs J, hopefully Dr Fong has some answers for you and if it's dropping you may be able to do a fresh?
    i had a blood test today, picked up more puregon, was very careful to keep in cool on the way home and then I left it in the car all day on a 40 degree day at that! I don't know where my head is at lately I've had to email them to ask for more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsjaguar they haven't actually told you it's a freeze all yet have they? With my last cycle at Wfc they did a freeze all because of high p4 but they only cancelled the transfer on my trigger day after bt. So if your p4 is coming down then it might still be ok. But then again, you want to give them the best chance possible to take, so if you have to have dec off and have a fet in jan, it won't be the end of the world, just a September bubba!
    @Zobear oh no! I've always been super paranoid I would do that, I've done it with milk before!

Afm, I got 7 eggs, 5 were mature and icsi'd, find out fert rates tmw. DH gave me a beautiful bunch of flowers and I have laid on the couch all arvo watching tele.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (16-11-2014),jenjenOo  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobear View Post
    Sorry to hear that Mrs J, hopefully Dr Fong has some answers for you and if it's dropping you may be able to do a fresh?
    i had a blood test today, picked up more puregon, was very careful to keep in cool on the way home and then I left it in the car all day on a 40 degree day at that! I don't know where my head is at lately I've had to email them to ask for more!
    Oh no!!!! Did you get it sorted? x